Teacher Profile

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: Teacher Profile

Postby origami_itto on Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 pm

Doc Stier wrote:Dammit! You kids better start getting along here. We don't have to feel undying love and admiration for one another in order to share ideas and opinions. Personal insults and ad hominen attacks are best reserved for PM communication. Just my opinion. :-\

I apologize Doc. The tone detracts from everything, and it's simply unnecessary.

I have reached out to this person numerous times over the years in the spirit of friendship and gotten nothing for my troubles but ill will. I have publicly left the door open for that conversation to happen. They have no interest in seeking any sort of peace and frankly I'm just tired of their negativity absolutely everywhere I see them.

At this point, all I have to say on behalf of every person he's tried to belittle with his unconstructive criticism is "Show me or shut up".

If that means Mr. Special Forces is gonna sortie and assassinate me in cold blood so be it, but I'd settle for a video shot directly onto digital medium sometime this millennium that wasn't just a poor paraphrase of a Cheng Man Ching essay. Perhaps demonstrating working with someone who isn't their student and has a skill level close to their own ( I mean assuming such a person can be found within travelling distance of The Golden One, and their touch wouldn't sully his energy ) and is actively resisting and countering.

If he wants that respect, as he says, he's got to EARN it with more than sharp words. There are people in this community who have done that in my estimation, and people like him who have systematically destroyed any I might have once had for them through their words and actions.

Wayne, if you want to talk about it you know how to reach me.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes |
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Previous

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan