Master Yang Hai's new Web site

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: Master Yang Hai's new Web site

Postby xingyijuan on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:11 am

Darthwing Teorist wrote:Hmmm... I wonder who made the graphics.... ;) Nice site!

If you're thinking if it was me, then. no, I had nothing to do with it. Mr Yang insisted to do it himself, even when I proposed to help him. The site is much better rounded than what I would have come up with. Congratulations to Mr Yang.

Re. his Grandfather, from what I gather, it seems he shares the same kind of character also! ;)

J
"Power cannot exist without movement"Yang Hai

* Nammies: Comprehension not required.
xingyijuan
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:24 am

xingyijuan wrote:
Darthwing Teorist wrote:Hmmm... I wonder who made the graphics.... ;) Nice site!

If you're thinking if it was me, then. no, I had nothing to do with it. Mr Yang insisted to do it himself, even when I proposed to help him. The site is much better rounded than what I would have come up with. Congratulations to Mr Yang.

Re. his Grandfather, from what I gather, it seems he shares the same kind of character also! ;)

J

Speaking of his character, here is an amusing anecdote:
I met this martial artist from Northern Ontario one day. The guy was really good, but he had a huge ego and a really funny high pitched voice. I gassed out and had to take a rest and he started running around me backwards just to show boat.
Anyways, I told Yang about that and he goes (in a super high pitched voice) "hahaha! I beat James. Now I go fight his teacher!"
Then he says in his normal Yang voice "AND THEN I WILL BEAT HIM!!!!!!!!!!" lol
It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby edededed on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:39 pm

The super high pitched voice part sounds pretty funny - could you ask Mr. Yang to make a YouTube video of that? ;D
edededed
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:39 pm

edededed wrote:The super high pitched voice part sounds pretty funny - could you ask Mr. Yang to make a YouTube video of that? ;D

I'm pretty sure he just put you on "the list" :D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan