Serious problem!

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Serious problem!

Postby Ivan on Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:40 am

I have been practicing chi gung for a few years and have been warned about the problems that can arise due to incorrect practice.

I have recently encountered a problem which I know is not directly due to my practice and I want to know if anyone in the chi gung world is aware of it.

I have recently been hounded by telepathic, clare voyant, empathic people calling themselves "amplifizers". This has gone on for 10 months every second of every waking moment.

They have been trying to tell me what to think about how to feel and telling me to empathise correctly because they are in a negative empathy. It is extremely irritating and disruptive to my life, but more so I am concerned about other people who may go through this and not cope with it so well.

Among other things they demand that I practice so that they can empathise with it, then harrass me with verbal abuse during my practice. They also have been consistently requesting that I masterbate so that they can empathise with it.

I have been told that if I become clare voyant I will be able to find out who they are.
I want to return to lessons with a teacher but I am concerned that they will do the same thing to other practitioners or even teachers.

This is a warning to people that this can happen, for those who arent aware of it. I am also wanting advice on chi gung that may aid clare voyant development as well as advice from experienced practitioners.

Sincerely
Ivan
Santi

Re: Serious problem!

Postby mixjourneyman on Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:44 am

Two possibilities here: You are either being genuine or you are a troll.

I'll assume that you are genuinely having these issues though. short answer: stop practicing right now and go see a psychiatrist. Also, if you are dropping massive amounts of lsd, stop that too. It sounds like you are developing some sort of serious mental condition. I have a little bit of experience with that myself and I advise that you seek help for it right away.

Good luck!
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby Josealb on Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:49 am

Got girlfriend?
Man carcass in alley this morning...
Josealb
Great Old One

Postby Felipe Bidó on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:08 am

Ivan, did you learn from a book or did you spent only a short time with a teacher?.

In any case, as Mix said, stop and get help. Maybe the Qigong is not the root of your problem, but stop just in case.
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Postby Strange on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:22 am

ivan,
if you are real, you are in a spot of trouble cos it IS your "chi gung" practice that is making you go haywire.

qigong can be very dangerous business if you do not have proper guidance; and its obvious that you don't.
the more you practice/think of your "chi" the worse it seems to become, no? that's because you are not able to control it, it becomes stuck and then stagnates, then affects the overall normal rising and falling of qi, messing up overall well being.

it is safe to say that you do not have a qigong master that he/she can use his qi to help you unblock and bring back proper circulation.

the other method is to stop think of your "chi gung"- stop reading whatever instructions your are using; hang out with frens, have some beer at a pub with nice ppl, run, heck even better go skirt chasing, do some xingyi/clf (go check the request a teacher section),.... anything that will stop your mind from thinking about the chi gung stuff.

if you run out of ideas, try posting here more, we can er talk... i, for one, will give you an earload on why you did a crazy thing like practice "chi gung" without expert guidance.

i just talk my cousin out of joining a qigong class this past thursday - the stupid woman~

for you its gonna take some time...best luck
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Ivan on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:28 am

I have learned from very reputable teachers as well as books.

My main concern is that if I go to classes again it could affect other students.
Ivan
Santi

Postby mixjourneyman on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:35 am

The feelings and visions you are experiencing are all manifested by your mind.
You need to learn to control your thoughts.
You may also want to seriously look into counseling.
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby Strange on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:37 am

hey man,
go check out the video section...
the taiqi pushhand judges keeps yelling "STOP!!"
...i think you should listen

heh..."reputable".... [Strange does the hollow fist masterbating action]
Last edited by Strange on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

Strange
Great Old One

Postby Ivan on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:48 am

Listen strange this is a serious topic.

This phenomenom is not caused by my practice. My practice is very simple.

The reason Im posting this thread is because it is affecting my practice. Its not caused by my mind.

Be careful and practice well all.
Ivan
Santi

Postby Strange on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:06 am

ivan,
i had qi stuck in my chest some 15 years ago due to incorrect qigong practice, so i do know what the shit that i am talking about.
and i sure as hell know it is a serious topic and what you are experiencing is not funny.

so young man, dun "listen" me; when you are the one coming in to ask for help! for crying out loud; man you do understand that i have a choice of not saying anything at all, you do understand that right?

"telepathic, clare voyant, empathic people calling themselves "amplifizers""....feck listen to yourself man, what do you expect to hear here? on ef, internet's official strictly no bull zone? "wait, let me get john constantine"??
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

Strange
Great Old One

Postby Josealb on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:07 am

Ivan, if you are in a room with ten people and 9 of them are wrong except you....if you're smart....you would look at yourself first, to be double sure that its not you.

If its the other people, then you still don't belong there and its best to look for a different crowd. Training buddies that call themselves "amplifiers" does not sound good.
Man carcass in alley this morning...
Josealb
Great Old One

Postby kreese on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:19 am

This is serious mental illness. Seek professional help. Now.
"Ignore the comments, people will bitch about anything." - Ian
kreese
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:45 am

Ivan:

If you have a serious problem, you have some good advice. Find a quack immediately.

If you do not wish to take this advice - and it is your decision - I suggest you give in to these thoughts and just... masturbate. It does not matter where you practice (though a nice, green park, under the trees by the duck pond, is a good place). Whatever, wherever. Flop it out and whack away!

I am sure you will feel better for it.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby fuga on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 am

Tinfoil hats sometimes work.

Someone please move this thread to the pit.
fuga
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 am

If this is a for-real problem, then Kreese is right and you need to visit a reputable psychiatrist to be tested for paranoid schizophrenia or similar brain-chemistry malfunction. Immediately. Hearing voices in your head is a major symptom of schizophrenia, and it's something requiring treatment.

If you are just joking and trolling, then do what Andy says, except not in a public place as you will be arrested for lewd behavior, exposure and a number of other misdemeanors.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Next

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan