Ditda and Bone Fracture Medicine in UK

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Ditda and Bone Fracture Medicine in UK

Postby lineofintent on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:39 pm

I have just made another batch of

- Cold Formula for New Injuries Balm (Vaseline based, non alcohol)
- Warm Formula for Old Injuries (Vaseline based, non alcohol)
- Massage oil for back pain and muscle soreness (sesame based, non alcohol)

All are made with the highest quality Chinese herbs free from sulphur, chlorine and aluminium sulphate. They are traditional formula from my Dit Da lineage.

In the next week or so I will put details up on my site, where you can find contact details too (please don't pm me on rsf).

These are good medicines for martial arts teachers to have on hand in case of injury.

All the last batch of Dit Da Jiao (alcohol based) for deep bruising injury is sold out out but another batch will be ready soon.
lineofintent
Wuji

Re: Ditda and Bone Fracture Medicine in UK

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:12 pm

How does a Vaseline based now work? I thought jows needed alcohol to pull out the essential oils in the herbs?
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby WongYing on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:04 am

There are two types of topical applications..Jow - Wine/alcohol and Yau Oil ..used diferently . Both need to be worked into the surface area, and it is partky the additional massage be in light or heavy that help with the skin absorption. Yau or oil based are generally for skin and muscle based trauma and blood mobilisation.

Good luck with the Dit Da mediciine sales Alex, good that your making high quality family receipe treatments available publicly
WongYing
Huajing

Postby middleway on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:00 am

I remember you using some Jow on my Ankle when i twisted it once Alex, it was fixed in a day! Will defo take some when you have it ready mate.

thanks.
"I am not servant to the method, the method is servant to me"
Me

My Blog: http://www.martialbody.com/Blog-Research
middleway
Wuji

Postby lineofintent on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:24 am

Hi Deus

there are several kinds of base and type of medicine we can use - for fracture, bone healing and recent injury we use a oil-based paste or balm which is put on a plaster and left on the injured area. The herbs include ones which dispel blood stasis, mend bone and decrease inflammation and pain. For fracture we don't want to massage the medicine in, it will damage the bone more.

Dit Da Jiao is usually alcohol based and massaged in to the bruised or needed area , and as Julian mentioned the massage is an important component of the treatment. Some medicines can be used hot, others are better cold.

Dit da medicine covers a wide range of treatments and is a fascinating subject !!
lineofintent
Wuji

Postby wetmarble on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:46 am

I would love if you could share your sources of herbs, finding quality herbs free from adulterants is becoming increasingly difficult these days.
wetmarble
Anjing

Postby lineofintent on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:21 am

Sure, please drop me an email

[email protected]
lineofintent
Wuji

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:07 am

retreats108 wrote:Hi Deus

there are several kinds of base and type of medicine we can use - for fracture, bone healing and recent injury we use a oil-based paste or balm which is put on a plaster and left on the injured area. The herbs include ones which dispel blood stasis, mend bone and decrease inflammation and pain. For fracture we don't want to massage the medicine in, it will damage the bone more.

Dit Da Jiao is usually alcohol based and massaged in to the bruised or needed area , and as Julian mentioned the massage is an important component of the treatment. Some medicines can be used hot, others are better cold.

Dit da medicine covers a wide range of treatments and is a fascinating subject !!

Thanks for answering guys. I don't know much about the medicine side of things. We have a jow we use for iron palm but I have no idea whats in it. Hopefully my teacher tells me some day.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan