Flying Monk Talk Show Episode 2

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Flying Monk Talk Show Episode 2

Postby lineofintent on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:16 am

Good morning

The Flying Monk Talk Show episode 2 has just been released on youtube, this time discussing how to produce fast movement in martial arts, self healing power and other topics...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh4bmEUzwCY

AK
Last edited by lineofintent on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lineofintent
Wuji

Re: Flying Monk Talk Show Episode 2

Postby SNC on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:11 pm

Fascinating video, well worth a watch!
SNC
Santi

Postby middleway on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Really cool :) I need to get up the hill near my house now! :)
"I am not servant to the method, the method is servant to me"
Me

My Blog: http://www.martialbody.com/Blog-Research
middleway
Wuji

Postby lineofintent on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:08 am

We have had quite a few people requesting we review their books, films or teachings on the talk show - this is something we will be doing a lot of in future, but we are only featuring people we know in the flesh or teachers of those guys - its already a full schedule for the next two years with some very skilled people.

Also, if anyone has any questions for Steve based on what they have viewed so far, feel free to email me (not pm here) and I will ask him on one of the shows in the next few weeks. He has extensive knowledge of traditional Indonesian arts plus sports science, having played football professionally and now coaching world class footballers using traditional arts.
lineofintent
Wuji

Postby posidon on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:10 am

These are great news!!! I was waiting for something like these videos a long time now. They are very inspiring for people of all martial arts!
Thank you Alex for accomplishing this! Steven Benitez is great on the two first videos. His depth of knowledge is obvious!
Email with questions is coming!!

Best regards
Evaggelos
posidon
Mingjing

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan