Comments Disabled

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Comments Disabled

Postby willie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:20 pm

A beautiful performance.
https://youtu.be/RA8iHFarIng

10,000 hours work..., Culture, Comments Disabled.
What is the world thinking?
willie

Re: Comments Disabled

Postby Dmitri on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:01 pm

"A beautiful performance" (and a beautiful, athletic, and talented girl, with all those grueling hours of hard work clearly put in) -- absolutely.
Taijiquan -- meh...

Sorry just callin' it like I'm seein' it. Too many completely "disconnected" movements.

(And who cares about youtube comments anyway; most of the time you don't know who's writing them, so what does it matter?)
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby willie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Dmitri wrote:"A beautiful performance" (and a beautiful, athletic, and talented girl, with all those grueling hours of hard work clearly put in) -- absolutely.
Taijiquan -- meh...

Sorry just callin' it like I'm seein' it. Too many completely "disconnected" movements.

(And who cares about youtube comments anyway; most of the time you don't know who's writing them, so what does it matter?)

The funny thing is that most comments for any video of anything out there is usually messed up.
So I wonder, Do only the messed up people comment or is the whole world really like that?
She has a lot of leg power, I like it, class not trash.
willie

Postby Bhassler on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:26 pm

What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:30 pm

She's nice. I could do her.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Bhassler on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Bao wrote:She's nice. I could do her.

She will not doubt be thrilled to hear that, as guys who spend a bunch of time doing kung fu and posting on the internet are notoriously handsome, charming, wealthy, and difficult to bed.
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Bhassler wrote:
Bao wrote:She's nice. I could do her.

She will not doubt be thrilled to hear that,

This is things we can say about girls, not to them. They want flowers, gifts and Romance. Girls brains are very, very complicated, you can never say what you mean to them, you must say it in a very complicated manner, the more complex the better.

Bhassler wrote:...as guys who spend a bunch of time doing kung fu and posting on the internet are notoriously handsome, charming, wealthy, and difficult to bed.

You don't need all that. You only need to convince a girl that you have money and social status, preferably by lying if you don't have it. Then her brain will make her believe that you are Handsome and charming. This is how women's brains work.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Do only the messed up people comment or is the whole world really like that?

It's not necessarily being messed up, imo. It's more that the people who comment primarily want their opinion heard, and it's hard to get attention just saying something positive. So, many end up wondering how anyone, let alone adults, could say such messed up things. Even though, it's impossible to know whether the person making the comment is a child, teenager, or an escapee from Arkham. Add anonymity and there is very little motive for inhibition. Maybe it's comparable to how alcohol removes peoples inhibitions.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby willie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Steve James wrote:
Do only the messed up people comment or is the whole world really like that?

It's not necessarily being messed up, imo. It's more that the people who comment primarily want their opinion heard, and it's hard to get attention just saying something positive. So, many end up wondering how anyone, let alone adults, could say such messed up things. Even though, it's impossible to know whether the person making the comment is a child, teenager, or an escapee from Arkham. Add anonymity and there is very little motive for inhibition. Maybe it's comparable to how alcohol removes peoples inhibitions.

God damn it, I think that's it. LOL!
willie

Postby taiwandeutscher on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:32 pm

All those world championships, oh my, the Taiwanese had their's since 2006!

Those competition forms are never my cup of tea, seen that at the world games, just too far off from what I do und feel important.

About womens' brains, after 32 yrs. of marriage, I don't have a clue!
hongdaozi
taiwandeutscher
Wuji

Postby willywrong on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:44 pm

willie wrote:
A beautiful performance
. +1
https://youtu.be/RA8iHFarIng
willywrong

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan