kundalini experience

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: kundalini experience

Postby meeks on Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:05 pm

mmm.... there's better things to do with someone's energy body than 'attack a blockage' when confronting them
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby willie on Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:11 pm

meeks wrote:mmm.... there's better things to do with someone's energy body than 'attack a blockage' when confronting them

Oh Yeah... ;D
willie

Postby meeks on Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:18 pm

Ron Panunto wrote:
meeks wrote:
Ron Panunto wrote:Meditation is simply a method to release endorphins and natural feel good drugs in the brain. It's nothing more than this, and it's a free, harmless high. The so-called Kundalini feelings come from a combination of intent, relaxation, focus and breathing. All the imagery is just mental masturbation. As I said, its harmless and feels good - if you want to invest the time doing it.

Argh....Seriously? Clearly you are not an accomplished lien qi gong ren - this is such a superficial description that I'd be more likely to read in a Men's Health magazine rather than on an internal martial arts forum. Posting this type of so-called breakdown is what I would call mental masturbation for justifying the lack of meditation results most likely based on lack of personal efforts. But like I said earlier, it's not for everyone. it takes effort to get over the inertia of not meditating.

If this were truly the case as you have presented why are there complete sets of qi gong specific to various martial arts? According to your theory, a kungfu master can simply get a blow job and develop extreme hitting power over time...

Well, I've been meditating, doing internal martial arts and qigong for about 55 years. I don't believe that the mental/visual/feeling aspects of meditation have helped my internal martial arts at all because I can generate any feeling or visualization that I want - therefore it's meaningless, however, the breath work from qigong exercises has improved my fajin and iron shirt considerably.

If yo can generate any feeling or visualization you want, that's not qi gong. "think qi, no real qi. No think qi...maybe qi come". Anything other than letting the energy dictate itself is simply what you called it - visualization.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Previous

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan