Serge Augier's Online Training

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Serge Augier's Online Training

Postby PeterBauer on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Hey guys,

I am following Serge for a long time on the net (he caught my eye after reading Esoteric Warriors) and I was thrilled when I heard about his online training.
I inquired about his online Neigong course (speaking to the man himself), and was totally amazed, I was afraid it was really expensive but it was absolutely not.
(His Neigong course consists of 9 modules, each costs 500 Euro, and they cover the complete system!!! And there are no other costs no monthly, no yearly :) )
Anyway, I was very sure about Serges Neigong, but then he launched so many other programs, each looking better then the other!!!
http://www.sergeaugier.fr/teachings

So my dilemma is that I am not sure which course I should do, or should I start more then one (and progress slower...?)
The martial stuff looks great but the Shamanic stuff aswell.

So my question is:

Who here does Serge's online course?

Could you give a feedback and also advice on where to start or which combinations are best?

Thanks,

P.
PeterBauer
Santi

Re: Serge Augier's Online Training

Postby Jeremy on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:06 am

Hi,

The Nei Gong is amazing indeed...as well as the other teachings: same school, same teacher, same experience...So, just to be sure, do everything!

Happy to help!
Jeremy
Santi

Postby wiesiek on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:18 am

Hi Peter
depends of your aim,
best way:
ask the teacher - it is you and his courses on the table!
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Arnaud on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:23 am

Welcome to the School :-)

After 12 years in the School I'm still amazed :-)
Arnaud
Santi

Postby kingmonkey on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:53 am

Hi Peter

Yep, I can say from experience they are all really really good and profoundly changing. We are very lucky.

It just depends on your interests, and of course when in doubt ask teacher.

Welcome to the school!

Darren
Last edited by kingmonkey on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
kingmonkey
Santi

Postby Martyn_R on Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:47 am

Hi Peter

In my experience of Serge's teachings, it's best to choose something that you love and are going to practice a lot. Being a complete system all of the practices take you in the same direction ultimately and so the most important factor is that you enjoy it so you do the practice.

Of course, it's ideal to talk with your teacher to ask advice based on where you are in your life and what your priorities should be if you are not certain about where to go next.

Enjoy, practicing the Neigong daily is going to make you feel soooo good!

Martyn
Martyn_R
Santi

Postby 100kilos on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:24 pm

I am a student of Serge's online distance learning and all I can say is that you get more than just the videos, and the online conference with him. I went to visit him in California when he was in vacation and he trained me for a whole week without asking for anything return besides train. He also took care of my cousins who were doing a 2 month trip around Europe and they told me Serge was beyond hospitable and was generous with his teaching. But the best thing about Serge and his distance learning is, like he says it so well, it works if you train it. Also he is easy to get in touch with and one of the most ego free person I have ever met. He never says he is the best or his system is. All he says is train and if you don't like it he will always give you recommendations on other teachers. For what it's worth I think that's pretty cool.
100kilos
Anjing

Postby AnotherMonkey on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:18 pm

I dont see the Nei Gong course on that page :/
AnotherMonkey
Santi

Postby Serge Augier on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:07 am

you can see it at : http://www.daxuanformal.com/nei-gong

or here http://www.sergeaugier.fr/teachings under "cultivation"

Enjoy!