Excellent IMA website

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Excellent IMA website

Postby lineofintent on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:35 am

hi everyone, for those who may not have seen, Jon's excellent blog has now become a website.

Packed with fascinating personal encounters in China with IMA masters, and other things. Jon is a humble, sincere practitioner, when we met it was clear that he trains diligently in Song style Xingyiquan and thinks deeply about what he is doing. We had some good discussions and exchanges!

http://wulinmingshi.com/

Alex
lineofintent
Wuji

Re: Excellent IMA website

Postby nicklinjm on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Haha, thanks for the announcement Alex! I have been in the process of moving the blog over to a website for the last couple of months, hopefully will give me more options / control over how the material is presented.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to update the site more often, so hopefully should be some new material / interviews going up in the next few months.

Thanks for the kind words as well, was really good meeting up with you, learned a lot. Looking forward to meeting up again on my next trip back to the UK!
nicklinjm
Wuji

Postby Trick on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:25 pm

I just took a quick look at this website, looks very neat and interesting and informative will enjoy reading the articles there.
Trick

Postby Steve Rowe on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:32 am

What a great website - thank you!
If you see someone without a smile - give 'em one of yours...
Steve Rowe
Wuji

Postby marvin8 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:54 am

Nice, honest insight and accounts of your experiences.

Thanks.
marvin8
Wuji

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan