Schroedinger's Tai Chi

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: Schroedinger's Tai Chi

Postby RobP3 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:04 am

Trick wrote:
RobP3 wrote:Hi, I just popped in to say my teacher and I are really great, amazing, in fact, but we don't like to mention it

CMA and RMA same same 8-)

Yep, course they are, apart from.... ;D
"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby Trick on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:29 am

Ahh, so now I get it, it's an advice that we all should openly share our knowledge of Taiji no matter of what path of the multifaceted diamond we have chosen, let everyone know one is alive...I got a little distracted first by some sentences and words in the OP such as "masters from nowhere claiming secrets and lineages, show what you do works, magic and indoctrinated students", made me to think that the OP had a thorn in the side about certain Taiji groups......
Trick

Postby Bhassler on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:26 am

I heard that Heisenberg challenged Schroedinger to a test of push hands skill. Apparently, the ensuing contest was an incredible display, but none of us were there, so we can never be certain...
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:58 am

It will depend on the observer, not what's in the box before it's observed.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:28 am

Bhassler wrote:I heard that Heisenberg challenged Schroedinger to a test of push hands skill. Apparently, the ensuing contest was an incredible display, but none of us were there, so we can never be certain...

That quantum entanglement must have been a spooky action
Trick

Previous

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan