Microcosmis Orbit Training as Part of Taijiquan

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: Microcosmis Orbit Training as Part of Taijiquan

Postby Trick on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:33 am

Giles wrote:
The stomach is where your breakfast lands after descending through the oesophagus. Trying to generate physical power from here will probably just result in indigestion and other discomfort. ;)
]

If you ad some yogurt and oatmeal to your breakfast it will be ok 8-)
Trick

Postby Trick on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:41 am

'Voidisyinyang' - you can add oysters, eggs and chocolate to your diet then you can also keep the fun
Trick

Postby GrahamB on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:14 am

Thanks to Jamie for linking to this video - I think it shows a link between the microcosm orbit and functional usage of forces quite well -

Watch what he's doing and think up the back, down the front. At one point he reverses it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D1B8GTY_4Q
Last edited by GrahamB on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Ron Panunto on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:00 am

Bao wrote:
voidisyinyang wrote:The yuan qi is actually the Zhong Gong - behind the navel - not below the navel. So that is the real lower tan t'ien....

No. You are absolutely wrong. The lower dan tian is a place you learn to feel, physically inside of your body. It's inside the stomach, yes. But it's also lower than the navel. If you don't understand this, it means that you don't feel it, which means that you are either intellectualizing without having put in any real effort. ...or maybe you have practiced wrong and focused on wrong things...

Robert Peng teaching microcosmic orbit - along with martial arts training - hard qigong demonstration energy

The old spear parlor trick has nothing to do with qi. The weak wood is pressed downwards, not against the throat, so there is no pressure against it. The top of the breast bone takes all of the pressure from the blunt fake spear head.

It has absolutely zero to do with qi or qigong practice. I can't believe that anyone who have something like a brain still fall for it the trick and believes in it. (The mechanics are also terribly obvious and easy to spot.)

Agreed. The video was total BS. Marble is one of the easiest things to break - it'll break if you look at it the wrong way, and as Bao said, the spear demo is a trick.
Ron Panunto
Wuji

Postby Ron Panunto on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:23 am

GrahamB wrote:
Ron Panunto wrote:Thanks to everyone who has posted their thoughts on the this topic. The topic was particularly annoying to me in that I was (and still am) doing the microcosmic orbit training without really believing in the "qi" paradigm. My thoughts about the practice are more in line with what T.T. Liang called "Imagination Becomes Reality" and the late posts on Autonomic Training. The point being that intention can have a dramatic effect on the physical body.

Graham B - the video from CZL was right on point. I learned CZL's short form and traditional spear directly from him, but during those times he never spoke of the orbit. In the video he indicated that most folks have some sort of realization, feeling, or enlightenment when the qi passes through the Jade Pillow sticking point. You see, I have been practicing for decades and have never felt anything out of the ordinary. What I gather now is that I shouln't seek a goal, but to just let it happen, and if it happens, that's fine, and if it doesn't, then too bad. My problem is that I'm an engineer by trade and so I am a goal oriented type and it's hard for me to just "let things happen."

What I also learned from this discussion is that the microcosmic orbit can be considered a group of physical processes performed in an interdependent and consistent way, including, but not limited to, inhalation/exhalation linked to opening/closing linked to store/release linked to dantain rotation linked to a mental imagery of circulating energy. This fits more easily into my thinking and gets rid of the woo-woo stuff.

It seems that the majority of the posters were saying the same thing, but coming from different points of view. My task now is to learn to appreciate these different points of view and to try to consolidate them into a practice that works for me. In the past few years I have made considerable progress using dantian rotation to store energy in the lumbar spine with a reverse breathing inhale and then to release it in an explosive and guttural exhale to fajin. The problem is that it's getting to feel so good that I can't stop fajinning the postures in my Yang forms.

So thanks again to everyone who responded because now I know I'm on the right track and I'm feeling REAL GOOD!

I know what you mean about the engineering background. If you start to think about Tai Chi (and interenal arts) in terms of forces (especially from the ground) a lot of the mystery disappears. I'm also allergic to the hippy dippy new age stuff that has infected Tai Chi... and yet... I also think that there is something there ;D

Looking at Microcosmic circle in engineering terms - I've come to realise that it's tracking the functional forces in the body in the way they are usually used, which is up the back and down the front. Think of a Pi Chuan from XingYi - it goes rise, drill, overturn fall. Which is in, up, out then down. You've got the same thing in a single arm silk reeling circle in Tai Chi, forces come in- Lu, up- Peng, out- Ji then down- An. So the microcosmic circle is tracking functional forces in the way they are normally used in the body. Going from close to open to close again - which is the very thing that gives Tai Chi its name. (you can also use them going the other way - i.e. up the front for things like elbowing somebody behind you). If you're using reverse breathing you can track the forces along the circle.

Thanks for that addition to the microcosmic panoply of connections. Also BaGua's Single Palm Change.

But in more esoteric terms I was taught how to do the circle back in 2000-2001. This was done in terms of reverse breathing, feeling and sensation. You don't need to use the word Qi, but you have to build up a sensation of something (call it pressure if you like) starting at the dantien, then moving to each point on the circle, one at a time. I did each point until the pressure got strong enough to move to the next point. It took me about 2 months to complete the circle on an in and out breath. I wasn't particularly in a rush and wanted to do it 'right'. Once it's completed there are definite sensation you feel, and health benefits - it feels like recharging your batteries if you stand quietly and do a few circles. After a while it just starts to feel like normal. I can do them as I drive. I just tried to do them as I write this and I can't, because I need to concentrate to write - so I'd say you can do it when doing anything that just requires awareness. I'm loath to explain the exact details of doing it without a teach you can talk to because there are dangers - even though I had a teacher I still messed up and got one bit of it wrong which gave me a feeling of confusion and 'too much in the head' (kind of what CZL was describing). As soon as I reported my problems to my teacher he corrected my mistake and I was fine. So I like to share it with people, but only how to do it in person.

Yes, I was also taught this way back in the early 70's, with one difference, and that is I was taught that you can't "push" qi like building up a pressure, but that it has to be led by your intention, i.e., it like a rope -you can't push a rope, you can only lead or pull it in the direction that you want it to go.

But going back to engineering terms - the more functional use of it I think is in tracking forces in the body.
Ron Panunto
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:47 am

Trick wrote:'Voidisyinyang' - you can add oysters, eggs and chocolate to your diet then you can also keep the fun

So the issue here is understanding the difference between qi and just neurohormones. If you do the reverse breathing - the Quick Fire - then yes you build up jing energy from food, as long as you are celibate. But the key point here is the nervous system involved. The ligaments and collagen is used as piezoelectric energy but the organs, the viscera - are the key to build up the deeper energy. So if you have lust - this is a photonic signal - and it triggers the sympathetic nervous system. Ejaculation spikes cortisol by also triggering the sympathetic nervous system. So if you see a beautiful image that triggers lust - then the gun has been fired - via the pineal gland to hypothalamus to kidneys to prostate and then to the "gate of mortality" - this means that the root of the penis channel has been triggered to dilate and this then "scorches" the testicles - causes the sperm to be formed and to be lost at night.

All that has to be reversed through standing active exercise. So if you eat eggs (Daoist brain food) - the cholesterol builds jing and the lecithin is what stores up charge. The chocolate is the zinc as well as oysters.

But again the point of the meditation is so that it is not just neurohormones as "water" or cerebrospinal fluid - lecithin - but also the nervous system build up. So the lungs are deep vagus nerve activation - the slower and deeper the breathing and it is synchronized with the heart beat. This is the Heart rate variability - so it is the ratio of parasympathetic to sympathetic nervous system. The key point of the small universe or MCO meditation is to synchronize the heart and breathing so as to amplify the vagus nerve energy.

So lust is sympathetic nervous trigger that will then cause ejaculation during sleep. So that is the power of the subconscious mind - through the photonic signals of the nervous system. A dream is real when there is ejaculation and so being awake is also a type of dream.

So attraction is dopamine - like from cholesterol - and so that causes erection. This is why the key is after 11 pm - the energy channels switch over the parasympathetic nervous system - and so you get erection but with out the lust - you get erection naturally. And so that is why it is key to store up the energy after it converts over to the vagus nerve. during the day our sympathetic nervous system is dominant.

As for the stomach - with the small universe meditation - again with the upper magpie bridge - you connect the front vagus nerve channel by the tongue against the roof of the mouth. So then the vagus nerve channel goes down the front, which goes down to the heart and then back down to the lower tan tien and the testes via the right side vagus nerve (the dorsal). So this closes off the genital duct - and it will cause the testes to retract. So the goal is not to make sperm in the first place - and so this is how qigong masters can suck their genital organ back inside the body.

Once the lower tan tien is filled up with generative force - this is the "false" lower tan tien that is below the navel. But the yuan qi is actually behind the navel. So with the tongue against the roof of the mouth and the front and back channels connected - the vagus nerve then pulls the energy out of the skull via the pineal gland and the sinus cavity - the cerebrospinal fluid has now been charged up with qi via the pineal gland connected to the heart.

So then when you swallow that cerebrospinal fluid (lecithin) - it has qi infused in it via the pineal gland - and so it creates great heat in the stomach. This is why you should not eat a half hour before and a half hour after your meditation. So then the qi and lecithin that is ionized is then absorbed back into the small intestines where it is stored. This is why the kidneys are cleansing while the heart is purification. The yang qi has "substance" as the alchemical pill from the lecithin (that is now ionized). But any thought of lust - causes the lower tan t'ien to separate the yang and yin qi and therefore deionizes the lecithin back into ejaculation.

And so the small intestines are the 2nd brain - meaning they have more neurons than the heart. Lecithin insulates and charges up the neurons. And so as the yuan qi builds up then the shen light builds up - and so Chunyi Lin says when he goes into the emptiness then he always sees light emanating out of the lower tan t'ien. So that is the golden light from the yin qi within the generative force.

So it is the yin qi that ionizes the neurohormones and turns the jing from food - the yang jing - into yang qi and this creates the great heat. But when qi energy is discharged out of the body that is the sympathetic nervous system being activated.

So then first the generative force has to be restored through celibacy - back to a 16 year old - and then the liver energy is increased through the yin qi - as further purification to increase the yuan qi which then opens up the heart more as spirit energy to open up the third eye even more.

So that is what makes the training so difficult since it starts with the biophoton external information as a holograph that triggers the gate of mortality at the base of the penis - via photonic information through the sympathetic nervous system. If you close and rotate your eyes then you should feel your pineal gland activate your lower tan tien. This is because each eye is also yang qi and yin qi and the yang shen and yin shen. So by rotating them - the yang shen emanates out of the skull via the heart - with the eyes open. But not until the lower tan t'ien is filled up with yuan qi. Otherwise with our eyes open it is just the yin shen via the liver yin qi - and then if we send out energy out of the eyes via the pineal gland this will cause the Po Soul (the lung qi) to grab onto the lighter Hun Soul of the liver - and so it will pull up the yang qi along with the yin qi. This is called the "evil fire" of the heart. I practiced this - actually I still do - this makes the qi weak - since it is not based on purification as creating yuan qi through the lower tan t'ien.

So yes it is better to build up the "foundation" of the lower tan t'ien through the standing exercises as that is the secret to maintaining celibacy and also if your energy is getting pulled out of your skull - then you have to close the lower magpie bridge - which is the perineum and do so by flexing the anal sphincter. This is the secret to activating the vagus nerve - to stop the sympathetic nervous system reflex being activated. Also if you flex your middle ear muscles - as internal listening - this focuses the qi into the back of the brain - to stop it from going out of the eyes.

But once the sympathetic nervous system is triggered by lust - the only the Quick Fire standing active meditation - Tai Chi - will fix it - with strong reverse breathing - from the thigh muscles sore, the legs shaking - and the diaphragm muscle and glutes being activated.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby voidisyinyang on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:51 am

I should add - the reason the spleen is the intention is because only the spleen as a visceral organ connects back to the sympathetic nervous system of the spine as the governing channel. So you are using your intentional mind through deep reverse breathing to then cause the spleen to activate the sympathetic nervous system as the governing channel up the spine. So you put the intention into the lower tan t'ien - and this is what ionizes the food energy - the neurohormones are turned into yang qi via the yin qi of the liver that is concentrated down through both deep breathing - as the spleen - and then the eyes closed and visualization. two thirds of our brain's qi is used for vision with our eyes open - and so the vision is proven to be biophotons emitted out of the eyes. The biophotons are synchronized as laser energy - the shen healing is then laser healing that is also holographic and the Emptiness is then reverse time momentum force.
Last edited by voidisyinyang on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby wiesiek on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:00 am

-dropjaw- wow,
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:50 am

I don’t have enough magic amulets for this thread.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:59 am

GrahamB wrote:I don’t have enough magic amulets for this thread.

Here, if you need more of 'em. ;D

https://www.themagickalcat.com/Amulet-P ... -s/102.htm
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:17 am

voidisyinyang wrote:
Trick wrote:'Voidisyinyang' - you can add oysters, eggs and chocolate to your diet then you can also keep the fun

So the issue here is understanding the difference between qi and just neurohormones. If you do the reverse breathing - the Quick Fire - then yes you build up jing energy from food, as long as you are celibate. But the key point here is the nervous system involved. The ligaments and collagen is used as piezoelectric energy but the organs, the viscera - are the key to build up the deeper energy. So if you have lust - this is a photonic signal - and it triggers the sympathetic nervous system. Ejaculation spikes cortisol by also triggering the sympathetic nervous system. So if you see a beautiful image that triggers lust - then the gun has been fired - via the pineal gland to hypothalamus to kidneys to prostate and then to the "gate of mortality" - this means that the root of the penis channel has been triggered to dilate and this then "scorches" the testicles - causes the sperm to be formed and to be lost at night.

All that has to be reversed through standing active exercise. So if you eat eggs (Daoist brain food) - the cholesterol builds jing and the lecithin is what stores up charge. The chocolate is the zinc as well as oysters.

But again the point of the meditation is so that it is not just neurohormones as "water" or cerebrospinal fluid - lecithin - but also the nervous system build up. So the lungs are deep vagus nerve activation - the slower and deeper the breathing and it is synchronized with the heart beat. This is the Heart rate variability - so it is the ratio of parasympathetic to sympathetic nervous system. The key point of the small universe or MCO meditation is to synchronize the heart and breathing so as to amplify the vagus nerve energy.

So lust is sympathetic nervous trigger that will then cause ejaculation during sleep. So that is the power of the subconscious mind - through the photonic signals of the nervous system. A dream is real when there is ejaculation and so being awake is also a type of dream.

So attraction is dopamine - like from cholesterol - and so that causes erection. This is why the key is after 11 pm - the energy channels switch over the parasympathetic nervous system - and so you get erection but with out the lust - you get erection naturally. And so that is why it is key to store up the energy after it converts over to the vagus nerve. during the day our sympathetic nervous system is dominant.

As for the stomach - with the small universe meditation - again with the upper magpie bridge - you connect the front vagus nerve channel by the tongue against the roof of the mouth. So then the vagus nerve channel goes down the front, which goes down to the heart and then back down to the lower tan tien and the testes via the right side vagus nerve (the dorsal). So this closes off the genital duct - and it will cause the testes to retract. So the goal is not to make sperm in the first place - and so this is how qigong masters can suck their genital organ back inside the body.

Once the lower tan tien is filled up with generative force - this is the "false" lower tan tien that is below the navel. But the yuan qi is actually behind the navel. So with the tongue against the roof of the mouth and the front and back channels connected - the vagus nerve then pulls the energy out of the skull via the pineal gland and the sinus cavity - the cerebrospinal fluid has now been charged up with qi via the pineal gland connected to the heart.

So then when you swallow that cerebrospinal fluid (lecithin) - it has qi infused in it via the pineal gland - and so it creates great heat in the stomach. This is why you should not eat a half hour before and a half hour after your meditation. So then the qi and lecithin that is ionized is then absorbed back into the small intestines where it is stored. This is why the kidneys are cleansing while the heart is purification. The yang qi has "substance" as the alchemical pill from the lecithin (that is now ionized). But any thought of lust - causes the lower tan t'ien to separate the yang and yin qi and therefore deionizes the lecithin back into ejaculation.

And so the small intestines are the 2nd brain - meaning they have more neurons than the heart. Lecithin insulates and charges up the neurons. And so as the yuan qi builds up then the shen light builds up - and so Chunyi Lin says when he goes into the emptiness then he always sees light emanating out of the lower tan t'ien. So that is the golden light from the yin qi within the generative force.

So it is the yin qi that ionizes the neurohormones and turns the jing from food - the yang jing - into yang qi and this creates the great heat. But when qi energy is discharged out of the body that is the sympathetic nervous system being activated.

So then first the generative force has to be restored through celibacy - back to a 16 year old - and then the liver energy is increased through the yin qi - as further purification to increase the yuan qi which then opens up the heart more as spirit energy to open up the third eye even more.

So that is what makes the training so difficult since it starts with the biophoton external information as a holograph that triggers the gate of mortality at the base of the penis - via photonic information through the sympathetic nervous system. If you close and rotate your eyes then you should feel your pineal gland activate your lower tan tien. This is because each eye is also yang qi and yin qi and the yang shen and yin shen. So by rotating them - the yang shen emanates out of the skull via the heart - with the eyes open. But not until the lower tan t'ien is filled up with yuan qi. Otherwise with our eyes open it is just the yin shen via the liver yin qi - and then if we send out energy out of the eyes via the pineal gland this will cause the Po Soul (the lung qi) to grab onto the lighter Hun Soul of the liver - and so it will pull up the yang qi along with the yin qi. This is called the "evil fire" of the heart. I practiced this - actually I still do - this makes the qi weak - since it is not based on purification as creating yuan qi through the lower tan t'ien.

So yes it is better to build up the "foundation" of the lower tan t'ien through the standing exercises as that is the secret to maintaining celibacy and also if your energy is getting pulled out of your skull - then you have to close the lower magpie bridge - which is the perineum and do so by flexing the anal sphincter. This is the secret to activating the vagus nerve - to stop the sympathetic nervous system reflex being activated. Also if you flex your middle ear muscles - as internal listening - this focuses the qi into the back of the brain - to stop it from going out of the eyes.

But once the sympathetic nervous system is triggered by lust - the only the Quick Fire standing active meditation - Tai Chi - will fix it - with strong reverse breathing - from the thigh muscles sore, the legs shaking - and the diaphragm muscle and glutes being activated.

Cholesterol you say! Yes I should have added bacon to my list of power food, egg and bacon breakfast is tasty and loaded with goodies if you feel that is too much Yang you can balance it up with some Yin empowered baked beans, sausages is also tasty with the eggs
Trick

Postby willie on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:49 am

voidisyinyang wrote:I should add - the reason the spleen is the intention is because only the spleen as a visceral organ connects back to the sympathetic nervous system of the spine as the governing channel. So you are using your intentional mind through deep reverse breathing to then cause the spleen to activate the sympathetic nervous system as the governing channel up the spine. So you put the intention into the lower tan t'ien - and this is what ionizes the food energy - the neurohormones are turned into yang qi via the yin qi of the liver that is concentrated down through both deep breathing - as the spleen - and then the eyes closed and visualization. two thirds of our brain's qi is used for vision with our eyes open - and so the vision is proven to be biophotons emitted out of the eyes. The biophotons are synchronized as laser energy - the shen healing is then laser healing that is also holographic and the Emptiness is then reverse time momentum force.

Is this only on Tuesdays? lol!
willie

Postby Trick on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:11 am

willie wrote:
voidisyinyang wrote:I should add - the reason the spleen is the intention is because only the spleen as a visceral organ connects back to the sympathetic nervous system of the spine as the governing channel. So you are using your intentional mind through deep reverse breathing to then cause the spleen to activate the sympathetic nervous system as the governing channel up the spine. So you put the intention into the lower tan t'ien - and this is what ionizes the food energy - the neurohormones are turned into yang qi via the yin qi of the liver that is concentrated down through both deep breathing - as the spleen - and then the eyes closed and visualization. two thirds of our brain's qi is used for vision with our eyes open - and so the vision is proven to be biophotons emitted out of the eyes. The biophotons are synchronized as laser energy - the shen healing is then laser healing that is also holographic and the Emptiness is then reverse time momentum force.

Probably have to do it all day every day for as long as you live even if you are an immortal, it's endlessly hard work, talk about eating bittier 8-)
Trick

Postby voidisyinyang on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:54 am

Trick wrote:
willie wrote:

Probably have to do it all day every day for as long as you live even if you are an immortal, it's endlessly hard work, talk about eating bittier 8-)

OK you inspired me to eat bacon for breakfast.

The thing about coffee and alcohol is both spike cortisol - and alcohol the sympathetic nervous system. So what I noticed from alcohol is it "dilates" the "gate of mortality" - and so this is why the qigong masters say it causes loss of qi.... because you can't control your dreams. But if you can wake yourself up from a dream before it becomes real - then quick go into horse stance with Quick Fire breathing.

And so with deeper meditation then precognition becomes real. But as the qigong master says - after the third eye opens then people become fat from overusing the psychic energy. This is what happened to me. So even though I am celibate - I use all my qi energy to do psychic healing.

But this is because I did not understand the true training of the "yuan qi" - once it opens up. So yes the standing active exercise is the foundation of the training. I was trying to rely on full lotus instead - and this is not the trick to maintain celibacy. It is the standing active exercise - the Tai Chi - that maintains the celibacy.

So also I have a free book that argues the Microcosmic Orbit or small universe is not some "recent" invention of late - (i.e. since 900 AD in China or so...) but rather is much much older.

I call this book Ancient Advanced Acoustic Alchemy. I have proven that indeed the 12 nodes of the microcosmic orbit are based on music theory.
https://www.docdroid.net/LbJGgG2/ancien ... lchemy.pdf
So Mantak Chia does not even teach the MCO as 12 nodes. haha. But as Robert Peng points out - the 2 main channels of the 8 extra channels also regulate the 12 main channels.

And also when I said spleen - I really meant the pancreas - in terms of as connecting to the sympathetic nervous system of the spine governing channel.

And so as the book Taoist Yoga states - a man can be lusty or greedy - in terms of eating too much - and these problems can be "fixed" but as long as sleep is not controlled - then it is useless. Sleep is the real enemy since the subconscious mind as to be controlled.

And so Haiden or Hai Deng or Hai Denk - or Hai Teng, the Shaolin monk - he never slept in 60 years but rather did meditation all night. He trained in "virgin kungfu" which is deep relaxation through meditation and celibacy - and starts as a young boy as deep flexibility.

I maybe a geek but I am not a New Age geek since New Age is based on Western symmetric math (i.e. the Golden Ratio and fractals, etc.) and this error goes back to Plato. Western thinking has been wrong since Plato.

So the idea again is to "extract" the yin qi from food - and so you have cerebrospinal fluid - and white blood cells and marrow - as yang qi - and yin qi is the blood. The pineal gland gets the most blood after the heart - and then it ionizes the cerebrospinal fluid - so mercury is the yin qi of the blood and lead is the yang qi of the cerebrospinal fluid. Again lecithin is key - so chocolate uses soy emulsifier which is actually lecithin.

Anyway this has to all be ionized via extreme sympathetic nervous system reaction - with the thighs sore - and deep reverse breathing - to cause a parasympathetic rebound of the vagus nerve to charge up the yang qi. And then this is swallowed - after it flows out of the skull cavity of the cerebrospinal fluid - out of the sinus cavity. This, as the book Taoist Yoga states, is the fastest way to restore yin qi - as it creates great heat in the stomach as it goes down - with the tongue against the roof of the mouth - it goes into the vagus nerve channel. So the meridians have to be aligned with the nervous system.

I got a PM - I am just going to point out that the secret of the triple warmer is actually the sympathetic nervous system goes down through the diaphragm muscle - and this is the secret of the Ming Men point because then it connects into the small intestine as an autonomic subconscious parasympathetic nervous system....

Arising from the crus is a very interesting structure, the ligament of Treitz. This starts as a slip of striated (voluntary) muscle from the diaphragm, becomes ligamentus, and then continues as smooth (involunatary) muscle to join (and suspend) the small intestine at the juncture of the duodenum and the jejunum (the second section of the small intestine). This suspensory ligament is the structure we feel relax when our “stomach” falls with fear, for instance.

But back to mingmen, the Life Gate; this is (likely) this structure between the kidneys, the crus of the diaphragm (and ligament of Treitz) - the gateway in the diaphragm and the gateway in the energy fields.

Dr.

Norman Bethune Allan:

one old old source says that it is also the “greasy membrane between the kidneys.” And what could that be? Surely it’s the crus of the diaphragm!…Where the oesophagus passes through the diaphragm (the diaphragmatic hiatus), the diaphragm loops a bit of muscle round the left that then crosses over, below, to the right (to the right of the abdominal aorta)… The pieces of the diaphragm either side of the oesophagus, and then below, either side of the aorta, are called the crus of the diaphragm - the cross of the diaphragm.

In the 2016 book

The Mystical TCM Triple Energizer: Its Elusive Location and Morphology Defined Dr. Louis Gordon

makes the same insight....

Therefore, the vagus, which innervates the crural region of the diaphragm, can directly affect the system of reciprocal tension membranes, producing a range of relevant symptoms.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3731110/

Another neurologic connection with the diaphragm is represented by the orthosympathetic plexus of the greater splanchnic nerves, by the lesser and minimum splanchnic nerves. They pass the diaphragm in the crural region.24

http://perceivebelieve.tumblr.com/post/ ... emy-qigong

So I go into this - the only way to build up the "yang qi" is from closing off the lower magpie bridge - as the perineum and sphincter - to activate the vagus nerve - to pull the energy back into the lower tan t'ien...

So we make the vagus nerve dominant in the front of the body and the sympathetic nervous system dominant in the back - but this can get easily reversed with the sympathetic dominant in the front...

So just as lust is a photonic signal - that causes the pineal gland to trigger the hypothalamus which triggers the adrenal medullae and then the prostate - as a sympathetic nervous system that then kicks out lecithin and so the piss has bits of lecithin in it and is foamy - - that trigger has to be "reversed." - and so too anger is also through the hypothalamus trigger. So if a person "looks at you" in the wrong way - that is the same photonic signal.

As Kevin Wallbridge emphasized on this forum - it is the shen that controls the Yi as intention. And so - what is happening is the shen is quantum frequency and then person's yi or intention gets hard wired during puberty and up to 25 years old. So then most people still have their shen frequency as a lower frequency intention of qi. So their shen is stuck in their lower body and actually the intention is still at a lower emotional level. And so some males are like black hole predators - who are addicted to ejaculation and then try to suck off other male's energy - since the perv predator is controlled by their lust reaction. And so there is a battle between the liver qi and kidney qi or yin qi and yang qi.

So - then to reverse blockages is actually called the "golden key" since it is literally a spacetime reversal - from biophoton signal information. Our memory as spirit is holographic storage - and also we can have precognition - by accessing this superluminal phase wave as the Emptiness - this is the yuan jing or spirit as purified yin qi of the dragon cavity as the lower tan t'ien. AS the yuan qi builds up then the shen turns into golden light through "Yuan jing" - as reverse time light - capturing virtual photons from the future. We can then reverse aging in this case - and do healing, or physical transformations.

A very popular phrase within the world of Chinese physical culture is “意領氣” Yì Líng Qì, or “the mind leads the Qi.” A more complete rendering of the phrase is “心領意, 意領氣, 氣領身” Xīn Líng Yì, Yì Líng Qì, Qì Líng Shēn, or “heart leads mind, mind leads Qi, Qi leads body.” It is an outline of the use of intent as tool within cultivation. That intent is a key feature of the methodology and development within Chinese physical culture and medicine is clear; therefore, it is no surprise the term is widely used.

So if you read the Yellow Emperor medical text - on Nei Jing - it states the Dao originates where there are no spirits. This is the Emptiness - as reverse time energy.

http://www.piercingcloud.com/our-instructors.html

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26118&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

When we look at the basic idea of body and mind in Chinese philosophy we are talking about Jing (essence) and Shen (spirit or the summmation of mental-emotion aspects of the individual). The relative interaction of Jing and Shen is the normal context for the discussion of Qi in the martial arts. When someone says "lead Qi to your fingertips" the implication is to focus the mind on the fingertips to perceive the interaction between Jing and Shen at that point, hence Qi. However, you could also say "absorb the opponents force to use their strength against them." In this case Yin is found in the reception and relaxed connection of the defender (Song), and the Yang is found in the aggressor's force (Li). The resulting Qi is how the interaction plays out. If the defender is subtle and skilled the Qi will be the Qi of a throw perhaps. If the aggressor is more subtle and skilled the result may be the Qi of a successful hit. If the aggressor is very subtle they may be able to become more Yin that the defender and so invert the frame of Yin and Yang.

So to come back to the idea "Do you believe in Qi?" may be more usefully phrased "Do you believe in the interplay of structure and function? Do you believe in the interaction of order and chaos?"

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/arc ... 13480.html
So this "evil qi" is what the original human culture - the San Bushmen called "bad arrows" - and so the real qigong masters they just absorb this and redirect it from the Emptiness, which is an infinite energy source. And so the evil learns from experience that the mind as a materialistic limited source of energy is wrong.

So in the advanced level of the "heavenly orbit" or MCO meditation - the shen is what guides the meditation - as the spirit fire. But the Yuan Qi creates the Yuan Shen - and then as it goes into Yuan Jing there is this reverse time energy from the Emptiness. The oldest definition of qi means to put fire under water to create steam - or shen under jing to create qi. Actually this is an older alchemical meaning as Fire into Earth to turn Water into Air. So the Po Soul or Lung qi is the air from the water but the Earth is also part of the Po Soul as the jing energy of the bones - this is why the Po Soul is white as the bones are white and the lungs are white energy.

But the actual small universe meditation is ended when the golden Yang Shen or positive new physical body manifests - at the very advanced level.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby willie on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:32 am

Trick wrote:
willie wrote:

Hi Trick.
Honestly I don't know what to believe when it comes to all this stuff that Voidisyinyang is talking about.
"Everyone" and I mean "Everyone" gets Zero Credit from me and then we work from there. So as you can see, I don't believe anything that people say just because they said so.
Sounds like pure delusion. Who knows?
Last edited by willie on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
willie

PreviousNext

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan