Dai Shi Xin Yi

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: Dai Shi Xin Yi

Postby Mike Roberts on Wed May 14, 2008 3:19 pm

I was interested in learning but was waiting to be introduced to the guy in Seattle, I think it was beggs that told me about him but i never got a reply.
Oh..i'm in oregon

mike
"Real Taijiquan when looked at appears very simple, All of the gong fu, however, is on the inside."
Mike Roberts
Great Old One

Postby Dai Zhi Qiang on Sat May 17, 2008 11:49 pm

Mike Roberts wrote:I was interested in learning but was waiting to be introduced to the guy in Seattle, I think it was beggs that told me about him but i never got a reply.
Oh..i'm in oregon

mike

PM Beegs, I am sure he will still want to help you out, he has probably forgotten.

Jon.
Dai Zhi Qiang
Great Old One

Postby Mut on Tue May 20, 2008 3:31 am

Craig! I told you not to tell everyone what a pansy I am... that was my secret ninja technique that I used on you ;D

Kris, I pmed you, welcome to town!

Guy
"I've done 19 years of Tae Kwon Do.... I'm a blackbelt third dan.... I don't think I should start with your beginners..." ....phone enquiry I recieved....
Mut
Great Old One

Postby beegs on Tue May 20, 2008 5:51 pm

Mike, I forwarded your info to that person a long time ago, if he didnt contact you, I cant help.

If your in ny, I can help a little, but otherwise, maybe John Can help you with his camp or something
beegs
Great Old One

Postby Mike Roberts on Tue May 20, 2008 9:01 pm

No worries
Thanks for the help anyway

Mike
"Real Taijiquan when looked at appears very simple, All of the gong fu, however, is on the inside."
Mike Roberts
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan