IMA: Showing off in public?

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: IMA: Showing off in public?

Postby Areios on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm

that guy was terrible... even for modern wushu...
Areios
Wuji

Postby Iron Apprentice on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 pm

neijia_boxer wrote:
Chris McKinley wrote:When I go to peoples martial arts groups I blend in and not draw attention to myself. This guy was talking about where he trains and promoting another teacher.

Yeah. So would any other half decent person. That was just disrespectful str8 up. Without warning I probably woulda flying side-kicked him in the back during his 'white crane spreads wings' posture. Just kidding-NOT. But a better way of handling wudve been let him talk, show his shit, and then nonchalantly go back to what the group was doing without so much as a compliment or question or anything. Like ignoring a kid who is trying to get attention cuz thats just what he acted like. He sux.
better known as DAi-BoXeR
Sudan Jeffers
CLUB XINYIDAO - Head Coach
http://www.Myspace.com/ClubXYD
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Iron Apprentice
Santi

Postby neijia_boxer on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 am

Iron Apprentice wrote:
neijia_boxer wrote:When I go to peoples martial arts groups I blend in and not draw attention to myself. This guy was talking about where he trains and promoting another teacher.

Yeah. So would any other half decent person. That was just disrespectful str8 up. Without warning I probably woulda flying side-kicked him in the back during his 'white crane spreads wings' posture. Just kidding-NOT. But a better way of handling wudve been let him talk, show his shit, and then nonchalantly go back to what the group was doing without so much as a compliment or question or anything. Like ignoring a kid who is trying to get attention cuz thats just what he acted like. He sux.

LOL
neijia_boxer

Postby QuaiJohnCain on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 am

Methods wrote:Ha - sounds like San Diego, a million masters of nothing...

LOL. Funny, but not true. Those Temecula grapes getting a little sour there?
Last edited by QuaiJohnCain on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
QuaiJohnCain

Previous

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan