Doctor in East Bay for Physical?

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Doctor in East Bay for Physical?

Postby cerebus on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:12 pm

Any suggestions for a doctor in the East Bay area here in Northern California (Alameda, Oakland, Berkeley) so I can get my physical for the Leitai tourney? I'm required to have a physical no more than 30 days before the tourney, so if I can schedule one sometime between now and the latter part of July (before July 25th), then I'll be all set...
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Re: Doctor in East Bay for Physical?

Postby qiphlow on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:22 pm

if you've got no health insurance, then just call around till you find one that will do the physical for the price that you can afford (don't forget to factor in that they may want some routine blood tests which you may have to pay for as well). you could also try highland hospital (that's the alameda county facility, IINM), you may be able to qualify for a program that would pay most or all of the cost of the doctor's visit, or qualify for a reduced rate, depending on your finances. if you do have health insurance, call 'em up and ask which doctors in your area accept your insurance. the doc shouldn't matter if all you need is basically a signature saying you're healthy enough to compete.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Re: Doctor in East Bay for Physical?

Postby Bill on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Can someone point me to the leitai web page ??
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan