Eastern WA Instructors?

Request a teacher near you. Any school opening notices are also posted here.

Eastern WA Instructors?

Postby MonkeyKing on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:21 am

Hello fellow martial artist,

I relocated to the tri cities of WA state (Kennewick, Richland, Pasco) about 2.5 years ago and have been on the search for an instructor in Chinese Martial Arts. Preferably Bagua, Tai Chi Chuan, or Xing Yi but at this point anything would be apreciated.

I was wondering if you guys know of any instructors in the tri cities WA that might be off the grid?

Thanks in advandce.
MonkeyKing
Santi

Re: Eastern WA Instructors?

Postby JAB on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:25 am

Nope. Sorry bro. You are always welcome to come visit me in Seattle, and/or I would be happy to come over and teach a seminar or small class if you like sometime. If you are interested hit me up: [email protected]

Cheers
jake
JAB
Santi

Postby shawnsegler on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:57 am

Look who's back. Welcome, bro.

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby MonkeyKing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Sorry shawn this is the first time I've been on this forum since I had an issue getting my account activated LOL.

Do I know you from another forum?

Thanks for the offer Jab but I'm a bit of a broke ass ATM after having my second child born but hopefully my cash flow changes soon and I could visit the west side more often amd possibly go to some seminars.

But seriously what's up with the lack of CMA schools in eastern WA I know the tri cities aren't big but they are big enough for a legit TCMA school.
MonkeyKing
Santi

Postby JAB on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Sell that kid! you get killer $$ on the black market!

LOL! JK! Kinda....

There is a severe lack of quality CMA everywhere bro.

SS - I'm not back!
JAB
Santi

Postby MonkeyKing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:01 pm

JAB wrote:Sell that kid! you get killer $$ on the black market!

LOL! JK! Kinda....

There is a severe lack of quality CMA everywhere bro.

SS - I'm not back!

Yeah I know this and that's why I'm super picky after receiving good instruction from legitimate sources.

Even on the west side of WA there's only about 3-5 schools id consider and yes yours is one of the ones I researched a couple years ago and fall in to those few.
MonkeyKing
Santi

Postby MonkeyKing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Luckily i had an instructor on another forum give me an email to one of his students that does Ba Ying Quan & Drunken Style that lives in the tri cities and we are going to start meeting up and exchange info while were training together.

I am gratefull to have this connection and hopes it adds some extra forms and strategie to my own personal curriculum I already have aquired.
MonkeyKing
Santi

Postby shawnsegler on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:37 pm

SS - I'm not back!

Well, it's nice to see you anyway.

Peace,

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby MonkeyKing on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:40 am

shawnsegler wrote:
SS - I'm not back!

Well, it's nice to see you anyway.

Peace,

S

LOL well I wish my first account I tried having activated (Doppelganger) was the one I actually emailed an admin from first because obviously there must be some history with the common name of monkey king. I only picked it because I'm born on the year of the monkey and thought it was a decent name from my usuall doppelgänger forum name.

Well nice to meet you and thanks.
MonkeyKing
Santi

Postby shawnsegler on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Monkey king. I'm sorry if it wasn't clear but I was talking to Jake. My reply was directly after his and the other reply was specifically to something he wrote. Although it's always nice to meet a new member of the forum I was welcoming back an old friend who hasn't been here awhile.

Best,

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby MonkeyKing on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:41 pm

shawnsegler wrote:Monkey king. I'm sorry if it wasn't clear but I was talking to Jake. My reply was directly after his and the other reply was specifically to something he wrote. Although it's always nice to meet a new member of the forum I was welcoming back an old friend who hasn't been here awhile.

Best,

S

There's no need to be sorry I see what you meant after reading the history I guess we have to love how written material in forums loose their path at times or people like me missinterperet them lol.
MonkeyKing
Santi

Return to Request a Teacher