Another ILC group in North East London

Request a teacher near you. Any school opening notices are also posted here.

Another ILC group in North East London

Postby ilove_thistuff on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:21 am

Sorry for re-posting this from the events column to here....I was told it might be a better idea to have it here instead. Thanks again.

---------------------------------------
Greetings RSF... I just wanted to let folks know there is another I Liq Chuan instructor in London teaching out of the E17 area who just moved from the SF bay area and that would be me, Mark. I am actually the group leader of San Francisco I Liq Chuan but I’ll be in London for a couple years going back and forth. So if you want more info or you want to learn come reach me by sending me a message .

I have met with the other London ILC representative, Eric Ling and he has a group that is training near Kentish Town in London as well. We hope to build up our groups in our respective areas as well as provide ILC members opportunity to have regular training sessions between both groups to continue and refine our skills.

So come on out and contact one of us thanks again:)

[email protected] (London Study Group)

[email protected] (ILC North East London)
ilove_thistuff
Anjing

Re: Another ILC group in North East London

Postby Eric on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Great stuff Mark - hopefully we can make the UK a bit bigger on the ILC map in 2014!
Eric
Great Old One

Postby ilove_thistuff on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Thanks Tom.... We hope it works well too... Rock on Eric ;) see you in the new year!
ilove_thistuff
Anjing

Postby ilove_thistuff on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Hey Folks I just wanted to let people know that I've found a stable location to teach group class near "The Village" of Walthamstow, London. ILC Class will currently be held on Tuesdays from 7pm-8:30pm at St. Stephen's Hall, 1A Copeland Rd. E17-9DB. First class is free just contact me for more information before you make it out just in case there is a change in schedule.

Here are my contacts: Phone: 07983 448 523, Email: [email protected]
ilove_thistuff
Anjing

Return to Request a Teacher