Teachers in Arkansas?

Request a teacher near you. Any school opening notices are also posted here.

Teachers in Arkansas?

Postby Little_Spear on Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:43 pm

Hey everyone, this is my first post... and i know it'll be a long shot considering the location :-\ . However, if there is anyone in the Central Arkansas area who teaches or trains, or has even the remotest interest in Internal martial arts, specifically XYQ, and would like to share some knowledge, hit me up here or a PM. I work in Little Rock and will be moving to Lonoke County in a couple weeks. Ill have a couple acres... Plenty of room for spear training or whatever else, and it would be totally open to training ;) . Thanks guys...
Little_Spear
Santi

Re: Teachers in Arkansas?

Postby chud on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:01 pm

I travelled through Arkansas a couple of years ago and before going there did a search of the RSF forum to see if there was any good IMA I could look up while in the area.

This old thread is one of the few things I remember finding: http://www.rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13347.
It talks about a seminar at a school in Conway, Arkansas.
If you visit that school you may be able to find some people you can practice with. Good luck.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Little_Spear on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:59 pm

Hmm, i must have missed that thread in my search... Thanks chud. I dont make it out that way too often (Conway) but its a hell of alot closer than anywhere else i know of lol.
Little_Spear
Santi

Postby Drake on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:54 am

Terry Wisniewski teaches/taught Tibetan White Crane in NW Ark. I *believe* he has a few students teaching at the moment. Lemme find out for you.
Best,

Drake
Drake
Great Old One

Postby Little_Spear on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Drake wrote:Terry Wisniewski teaches/taught Tibetan White Crane in NW Ark. I *believe* he has a few students teaching at the moment. Lemme find out for you.

Awesome, Drake, I appreciate it. Any excuse to go to NWA is a good excuse... especially if it concerns TCMA ;D
Little_Spear
Santi

Postby Drake on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:19 am

Get ahold of Terry via his email @: [email protected] . He's expecting your email. :)
Best,

Drake
Drake
Great Old One

Postby Little_Spear on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:42 am

I sent Terry an email, itll be good to have some folks knowledgeable in TCMA close by, at least in the same state. im very novice concerning these matters and have set a goal to live this lifestyle and turn my life around, as it were. Thanks again Drake for the contact and thanks to both you and Chud for the thoughtful help regarding my dilemma. 8-)
Little_Spear
Santi

Return to Request a Teacher