Hey everyone, so I am considering starting a group teaching Tim Cartmell's Shanxi Xingyiquan and Sun Style Baguazhang. I am located in Los Angeles, and the classes will be held in a park in Glendale, CA. I want to see if there is a need for the class within the area.
I can do 2 times per week, Monday and Thursday evenings, and I'm thinking 6-8pm.
A typical class may look like this:
1. Santi Shi ~5min
2. Warm up (probably Xingyi Neigong and Circle Walking) ~30min
3. Fighting Footwork ~5min
4. Form work ~ 30-40min
5. Applications from the specifc forms ~15-20min
6. Partner Drilling/Padwork ~5min
7. Sparring/Push Hands ~5-10min
8. Bodyweight Conditioning ~10-15min
People will be required to get their own gear, which will include gloves, mouthpiece, etc.
Would this be of interest to anyone in the area?