a teacher in buffalo, ny

Request a teacher near you. Any school opening notices are also posted here.

a teacher in buffalo, ny

Postby sho'nuff on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:07 am

peace and blessings! very new to this forum. in the buffalo, ny area and looking for a teacher. i hope wudangshan is still teaching for i would love to learn from him or any one teaching tcma. i moved back to the area a few months ago from atlanta, ga and now i have a good amount of time on my hands while i record my album(i am a recording artist) and would like to use that time to really get some training in. please someone respond. thank you

peace!
sho'nuff
Santi

Re: a teacher in buffalo, ny

Postby sho'nuff on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:03 pm

well i see that wudangshan has not been on for about a year and most likely doesnt post on here anymore. if anyone runs into him please tell him i was interested in learning wudang kung fu from him.
sho'nuff
Santi

Postby kenneth fish on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Abandon all hope. There is nothing in the Buffalo area of any worth. Even the fabled Anchor bar sucks ( ok, there are a couple of good Polish restaurants near Depew, and a very good old fashioned ice cream parlor (Antoinettes on Transit Rd), but thats it. Oh, and a very fine art museum with some excellent water colors by a cousin of mine, but really that is it). Winter will in fact last forever. The skies will remain a dull gray, except when it is snowing. Self immolation is an option. Go to Toronto as quickly as you can.
Last edited by kenneth fish on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
Friedrich Nietzsche
kenneth fish
Great Old One

Postby shawnsegler on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:38 pm

I've heard of this place called Schwabels that sounds pretty dope.

S- likes food and beverage.
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby sho'nuff on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:02 pm

kenneth fish wrote:Abandon all hope. There is nothing in the Buffalo area of any worth. Even the fabled Anchor bar sucks ( ok, there are a couple of good Polish restaurants near Depew, and a very good old fashioned ice cream parlor on Transit Rd, but thats it. Oh, and a very fine art museum with some excellent water colors by a cousin of mine, but really that is it). Winter will in fact last forever. The skies will remain a dull gray, except when it is snowing. Self immolation is an option. Go to Toronto as quickly as you can.

i wouldnt say all that? yea is a dying area but its home. i have lived in ''better cities'' and they were not really that great. but most of what your saying is true and i will be heading to either toronto or back towards nyc mid this year.
sho'nuff
Santi

Return to Request a Teacher