Master Ma Baoguo UK visit

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Master Ma Baoguo UK visit

Postby PDI on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 pm

For those in the north of England and Scotland, Master Ma Baoguo is back in Newcastle upon Tyne, any one who might be interested in training with him please drop me a line, master Ma approach to teaching is unique and very hands on.

His linage in Tai Ji chuan and Hsing Yi chuan are on his website

http://www.hunyuanxingyitaiji.com/subject/xtjEN.html

Personally I have trained his material for more than ten years, initially training with him in Newcastle for five years and been out to train with him in China twice.

Seminar Schedule will be

7th and 8 th of March Hun Yuan Chi Kung, this will serve to refresh the foundation of the system this chi kung set is pivotal in terms developing the correct spring in the body and being able to project from center to periphery and back.

21st and 22 March The 6 Secret Words ( sounds ) are a combination of breathing and sound to stimulate, regulate and balance the 5 elements relative to the 5 internal organs of heart, liver, lung, spleen and pancreas, kidneys plus a sixth being function of the triple burner, we will receive detailed instruction in this classical system and hand outs will provided to participants.

4th and 5th April Push Hands and combat applications, going through push hands drill covering the four changes and how to integrate those into Master Ma applications as well some free hand work.

Any one interested in attending or would like to know more please drop me a line.

Regards
Ferris
Last edited by PDI on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
PDI
Santi

Re: Master Ma Baoguo UK visit

Postby Batesy on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:36 pm

Master Ma will also be in London this coming weekend 7th & 8th teaching xing yi and push hands. For more information contact Chris Chappell via http://www.realtaoism.com
Last edited by Batesy on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batesy
Anjing

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups