Dan Harden in Europe

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Dan Harden in Europe

Postby Bodywork on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:15 am

For all those who keep asking:
All of the EU and England seminars are sold out. as are many of the U.S. ones.
If you are on the list-no worries. If not, contact me off of my website and ask to be placed on a waiting list. We are trying to let in a few new people at every seminar.
We are not trying to be exclusionary, as much as trying to do something real with our training. I don't know if it is even possible to add any other venues next year. I am just not a fan of making them larger (like the guys you see teaching a hundred people) as I think its lying to yourself and/or others -dumb enough to believe you- to say you can do anything meaningful with that many people.
I sincerely thank you for your interest in this work
Dan
Bodywork

Re: Dan Harden in Europe

Postby Toucan on Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:03 am

Hello Mr Harden

I've been trying to get in contact with you through your web sight for the past month or so. So far, no joy. Either my emails aren't getting through or you have better things to attend to...either is fine. I thought I'd drop you a line here (sent you a PM) before resorting to my final plan. Starring into a mirror in a darkened room and reciting the lords prayer backwards...you never know, it might work.

All the best

Rob
Toucan
Santi

Postby snafu on Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Toucan wrote:Hello Mr Harden

I've been trying to get in contact with you through your web sight for the past month or so. So far, no joy. Either my emails aren't getting through or you have better things to attend to...either is fine. I thought I'd drop you a line here (sent you a PM) before resorting to my final plan. Starring into a mirror in a darkened room and reciting the lords prayer backwards...you never know, it might work.

All the best

Rob

Whereabouts are you located at, Rob? There might be some guys nearby to meet-up with and at least see the flavor of the Sangenkai stuff, if not Dan.
snafu
Mingjing

Postby Toucan on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:12 am

Hi Snafu

I am based in the South West of England, not too far from Bristol.

I was primarily inquiring about a seminar in Bristol that Mr Harden is teaching at the end of October. However I'd certainly be interested in meeting up with anyone that's working on this stuff. Any interested parties please PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for the reply

Rob
Toucan
Santi

Postby Toucan on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Thanks for your help everybody!

Rob
Toucan
Santi

Postby malinois on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:12 am

I highly recommend you get in touch with Chris (Middleway).
He teaches in Gloucester.
He has a great way of getting this stuff across.
He uses it regularly against uncooperative people and has students who can also demonstrate a percentage of what he can do.

If you are serious about learning this stuff, then look him up.
He can demonstrate and explain what he is doing and give you the exercises to train.
Of course you still have to do the work.

All the best. M
malinois
Santi

Postby Pero on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:48 am

Tom wrote:Rob:

Contact Rich Hobbs at [email protected]. He may be able to help you.

Wow, even though this wasn't meant for me, thanks! I tried contacting him through Facebook as I didn't have his email but no luck.

edited to correct e-mail address in quote
Last edited by Tom on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pero
Santi

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups