Seattle I Liq Chuan Weekend Workshop, November 15,16

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Seattle I Liq Chuan Weekend Workshop, November 15,16

Postby Yugen on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:40 am

Seattle I Liq Chuan will be hosting Rich Kelly (one of Master Chin's long time students) for a workshop on Circles of Defense and Offense on November 15th and 16th. You can register here:
http://iliqchuan.com/workshops/circles-defense-offense-w-rich-kelly-seattle-november-1516-2014

or here:

http://iliqchuanseattle.com/events.html

About Rich Kelly:
Rich Kelly is a highly skilled I Liq Chuan instructor with fighting experience from several different competition formats over his 30 years of martial training. Through all of his competitions ('96-'06) he never lost a fight. He is a life-time teacher & practitioner of internal and external martial arts as well as body mechanics. Kelly is one of the few remaining old-time students of Grandmaster Sam Chin.

Acknowledgements:
Rich Kelly had a lot of Tae Kwon Do exploits at a young age. He met Sifu Sam F.S. Chin when in college. He is a 3rd Dan WTF, and a multi time gold medalist (sparring) at US Cup (national) and NY State Championships, he won several other state and national tournaments ( pre-2000 ), after 2000 under Sifu he was a gold medalist in Sparring, Push hands & Chi Sau at the WTFKF Nationals, Pan American Games and Tai Chi legacy. He was a National Champion in both, for that year (gold medalist at Nationals). He has been doing I-Liq since 1998 and is currently a Level 3 instructor/Level 7 student level since 2006.
Ryan
Seattle, WA
Yugen
Mingjing

Re: Seattle I Liq Chuan Weekend Workshop, November 15,16

Postby Yugen on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:21 am

In addition to Rich Kelly (Instructor Level 3) we will be having the following I Liq Chuan instructors in attendance:
Dmitry Grinberg (Instructor Level 2)
Bernard Langan (Instructor Level 2)
Holly Pope (Instructor Level 1)
Artem Koltsov (Instructor Level 2?)
Sonjue Chung-Koltsov (Instructor Level 1)
and
Kaiwe Goo (Instructor Level 1)

Our seminars don't draw huge numbers so if you're looking to understand the 'feel' of I Liq Chuan and the progression of that 'feel' as defined by the ranking system this is definitely a workshop to attend!

Hope to see you next weekend. Feel free to contact me about single day attendance.
Best,
Ryan
Last edited by Yugen on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan
Seattle, WA
Yugen
Mingjing

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups