Seattle I Liq Chuan Workshop April 18th 19th 2015

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Seattle I Liq Chuan Workshop April 18th 19th 2015

Postby Yugen on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:53 pm

Seattle I Liq Chuan will be hosting visiting NYC Instructor Steve Arboleda on April 18th 19th 2015.

Workshop details and Paypal registration are here: http://iliqchuanseattle.com/events.html

About Steve Arboleda:
Steve is a 2nd Generation Lineage Disciple of I Liq Chuan Master Sam F. S. Chin, and is one of the few Instructor Level Three, Student Level Seven ILC Practitioners worldwide. One of Master Sam’s earliest teaching assistants Steve has traveled extensively to train and assist Master Chin; early highlights include Malaysia in 2001 and 2002; Perth, Australia in 2001 and 2002; Japan 2002; Russia 2003; and Holland in 2003.

Acknowledgement:
Steve has been a student of the martial arts for 23 years. He currently runs his own school, Chinatown Internal Arts in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City, (The school was originally in Chinatown.) Steve started off in the Japanese martial arts of Aikijujutsu, and Ninjutsu, earning the rank of Shodan first degree black belt. He later began training in the Wing Chun system of Kung Fu (two Hong Kong versions; one mainland). He has also studied Northern and Southern Mantis, Pekite Tirsia Kali, and Shorinji Kempo.

In 1998 He began training under Tom Bisio in Hebei (Tang Shou Tao), Xing-Yi Chuan, and Shanxi Xing Yi Chuan. A year later he began training in Liang Zhen Pu Bagua Zhang. Under Tom, Steve was introduced not only to the internal arts, but also exposed to Chinese medicine. He was permitted to observe and later assisted Tom in his clinic from 1999-2001 and again from 2005-2008 where he was exposed to acupuncture, Chinese herbology, tuina massage, and bone setting.

Thanks!
Last edited by Yugen on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan
Seattle, WA
Yugen
Mingjing

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups