Chi Nei Tsang ~ Internal Organs Workshop by Rochester NY

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Chi Nei Tsang ~ Internal Organs Workshop by Rochester NY

Postby Wudangshan on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:07 pm

This is not martial, but rather a Taoist healing internal art. Anyone interested can contact me or the contact info in the following.

Chi Nei Tsang 101 Fundamentals~ The Metabolic Level~ on the weekend of Nov. 22 & 23 , 9-5, at the Acupuncture Center, 6003 Big Tree Road, Lakeville, NY 14480.

This course will give you a firm foundation in the ancient healing tradition of Chi Nei Tsang (CNT). Chi Nei Tsang is Taoist Abdominal Massage that is designed to provide deep healing by working directly on internal dysfunctions and energy blocks. CNT is no only a bodytherapy technique, but also a whole discipline involving training in vital energy cultivation (QiGong) and active meditations to open the body, mind, and spirit.

Chi Nei Tsang 101 will cover the basic hands-on techiniques used to restore health and vitality to the internal organs, the traditional principles of Chi Nei Tsang, beginning anatomy of the internal organs, Taoist meditations & QiGong to increase the flow of qi through the body, and a complete detoxifying routine. There will be an emphasis on developing and cultivation qi in the practitioner. Coursework includes: 5 Element Theory, Medical QiGong for the 5 Yin Organs, 6 Healing Sounds meditation, Self-Help CNT routine, and practical ways to increase health and vitality. This will prepare you to assist others in finding awareness of their abdominal holding patterns. This course is open to all who have an affinity for 'ancient learning for simplicity and peace in day-to-day living'.

This course is offered in affiliation with the White Cloud Institute, 1221 Luisa Street, Santa Fe, NM 87505. http://www.whitecloudinstitute.com Check out the CNT program that offers three levels of certification and is arranged so that you may go at your own pace. The School founder Caryn Boyd Diel was my Instructor in Chi Nei Tsang and my teacher of many more Taoist Life Long Learning practices. I am honored to be an Instructor with the White Cloud Institute.

For more information or to register contact ~ Joanne Shea

Contact me if you are interested in hosting a Chi Nei Tsang workshop in your area.

About Joanne Shea~I am a Life Long Learner. For over 20 years I have traveled, spending time & space with various cultures and beings, gathering and learning about the many ways people journey through life. I have a BA in Sociology/Anthropology, hence the love of people and cultures. I am a Chi Nei Tsang Instructor with the White Cloud Institute. I continue my studies of the Energetic Healing Arts with Caryn Diel as my mentor. I offer treatment sessions out of the Acupuncture Center and weekly QiGong with Shakti Yoga. Currently I study Taoism, Medical QiGong, & Chinese Health practices with Dr. Ted Cibik at the Inner Strength educational center.
Last edited by Wudangshan on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wudangshan
Santi

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups