World Tai Chi Day Greensburg, PA

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

World Tai Chi Day Greensburg, PA

Postby lenmccoy on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:02 pm

Hello,
If anyone lives near Greensburg, PA (small town about 45 minutes due East of Pittsburgh) at 9:45 AM April 25, 2015 we will have a small gathering at St. Claire Park to practice our version of Yang Tai Chi Chuan. Everyone is welcome and I will be on hand to answer anyone's questions about my teacher at the YWCA classes. This should be a relatively small group, but if anyone else wants to present their form or talk about their class please do.
Respectfully,
Len McCoy
lenmccoy
Mingjing

Re: World Tai Chi Day Greensburg, PA

Postby yeniseri on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:23 pm

dude, I just missed the deadline! My outlaws (in-laws) are from around that area i.e. Republic, West Virginia, Connellsville? and we were there 2 months ago.
Hopefully, I can make it the next time around.
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Re: World Tai Chi Day Greensburg, PA

Postby lenmccoy on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:47 pm

Well Yenseri there goes about 1/3 of the participants. I have only had one of my fellow Tai Chi Students give me a definite "I will be there". We are going ahead and if we turn out to be the only 2 that's fine. Anyway if you find yourself in the area feel free to get in touch. Maybe work out together sometime.
Respectfully,
Len McCoy
lenmccoy
Mingjing

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups