Intensive Xing Yi Fundamentals Workshops UK

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Intensive Xing Yi Fundamentals Workshops UK

Postby Pandrews1982 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:12 am

I'm putting on monthly intensive workshops in Xing Yi Fundamentals. I have limited places for up to 10 people, with 4 people at the first workshop last month there will likely be 6 places available going forward.

Every 3rd Sunday of the month from 9.30am until 12.30pm Cost £40

The venue is Cannon Hall Country Park, Cawthorne, Barnsley South Yorkshire S75 4AT
Meeting in the garden centre car park (parking is £1 for 2 hours)

Each month going over the fundamentals of Xing Yi Quan - Qi Shi, footwork, san-ti-shi, 5 elements, nei gong. Building up to include applications, sparring, free fighting and weapons.

There will be something for everyone from complete beginners to more experienced and this will be progressive work with an expectation for people to train the exercises shown between workshops.

We are also filming the workshops and giving the filmed sections to participants.

I am also thinking of doing a similar monthly workshop in the London area if there is sufficient interest and I can find a suitable venue - anyone in London who may be interested please let me know.

Thanks

Paul
Pandrews1982
Great Old One

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups