new monthly class in London - train amongst MMA athletes

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

new monthly class in London - train amongst MMA athletes

Postby nickosipczak on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:56 am

Hi guys,

I am running a monthly class in London held at the New Wave Academy (38 Hermitage Lane, London, SE25 5HH) on the second Sunday of every month, 10.00-12.30pm, starting April 10th.

This will be a great chance for many of you to experience training in a controlled way alongside MMA athletes, and feeling for y[/img]ourself what works/ doesn't work against those who are strong in many areas and have experience training in multiple martial arts!

The first two sessions will be free, and then it is £20 per session.

If you have any questions about this class please email to [email protected]

Happy training!

Nick Osipczak
Last edited by nickosipczak on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
nickosipczak
Santi

Re: new monthly class in London - train amongst MMA athletes

Postby Pandrews1982 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:30 am

Nick,

I'd be interested in this, not sure how often I could make the trip from Leeds but would like to mix things up a little bit with new people now and again.

Could you send me some more info on what the class/session will involve ([email protected])

Thanks

Paul
Pandrews1982
Great Old One

Re: new monthly class in London - train amongst MMA athletes

Postby cloudz on Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:15 am

*BUMP*

Hey folks. next session is Sunday 12th June.
Working with Nick either Privately or at (any of) his classes is a great experience and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

If you know me or have trained with me and fancy this, give me a shout if you like. South London is like another country to me, but I am eying it up this time and might be there if I get the pass from the CEO. :D

If you are in or around London, this is perfect. safe environment. If you have been wondering, give it a shot!
Last edited by cloudz on Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups