Martial Movement & Cloud Hands Sessions.

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Martial Movement & Cloud Hands Sessions.

Postby middleway on Fri May 27, 2016 12:23 am

hi all

I have a couple of upcoming sessions here in Gloucester.

SUNDAY 19th June – 11.00am – 2/3pm
Martial Movement. – How to use movement and mobility.

This will be a very fun session utilizing movement puzzles, sensitivity training, tapping into the partners ‘recovery’ phase and the hunt / prey method of controlling the opponents motion. In the internal arts we focus a lot on ‘rooted’ work, but mobility is a fundamental and vital part of the combative puzzle. Here we will be exploring all the facets of smooth movement and the conditions to achieve it.

All training will be linked back to the concepts of softness, connection, Moving via the dan tien, spiral motion etc.

SUNDAY 3rd July – 11.00am – 2/3pm
Cloud Hands Level 1 – The single and double hand method of cloud hands in detail.

This session will cover the single and double hand method of Cloud hands in detail. We will be looking at mechanics of the movement from the ‘pairing’ perspective across the whole body, from the feet to the fingers. Then looking at how this simple motion can be applied to a wide variety of martial applications.

Cost for each session is £30.00 individually or £45.00 for both sessions.

Both sessions held at Seishin Dojo in Gloucester. Those traveling by train, it gets into Gloucester from London at 10.30 so we are starting at 11.00 to cater for this.

Both sessions will be good fun but will hopefully bring something interesting to your personal work.

Anyone interested ping me over a PM.

Many thanks all.
"I am not servant to the method, the method is servant to me"
Me

My Blog: http://www.martialbody.com/Blog-Research
middleway
Wuji

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups