Kung Fu Grappling Strategies

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Kung Fu Grappling Strategies

Postby wiz cool c on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:31 pm

For those who like to read, haters are welcome as well { Kung Fu Grappling Strategies } my first book after 30 years of martial arts training, last decade in China studying three systems [Bagua Zhang, Shuai Jiao, and Shaolin Kung Fu].Topics such as locking, throws, anti-locking, ground fighting, grappling with weapons, street fighting vs competition, clawing techniques and striking with grappling are all covered in this book. Methods for developing the attributes needed to pull off these techniques under real life conditions, are also covered within this text.

My experience for the techniques in this book are not based solely on theory taught in the schools but applied on the mat, in competition and many times applied in real life on the streets. Kung Fu grappling Strategies is filled with true stories of these techniques being applied in real life both from myself and my instructors. Some of my instructors on these in this book include professional MMA and Shuai Jiao fighter Yao Honggang, Shaolin temple disciples like Master Song Shuang Ping, Shi Yan Feng and Shi Xing Yong, Bagua Zhang master Zhang Sheng Li, Tai chi and kung fu master Jin Leiming, as well as Zhou Quan Sheng Shuai Jiao master and champion. AVAIABLE AT AMAZON!!! https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... u+grapplng
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Re: Kung Fu Grappling Strategies

Postby yeniseri on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:44 am

Seems like an oxymoron but grappling in its effective mode is a positive. If one were to distinguish Mongolian, Western ??? , etc then it makes better sense.
Kungfu wrestling as stated makes no sense (to me) but I will acknowledge that whether Baoding?, shuaijiao or similar style, will make any Chinese MA system far more formidable in utility and application.
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:53 am

https://www.amazon.com/Kung-Grappling-S ... +grappling

I think you might need an editor, unless you really did mean that bandits travelled around in packs "praying" on the weak. I wonder if they were Protestant or Catholic?
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby wiz cool c on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:54 am

Well people are buying it, got three more sales in the last two days, so I guess they can live with the a instead of the e. What is more important I think is the content but that's just me.
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby wiz cool c on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:05 am

What oxymoron, does kung fu not include na , shuai, as well an fan qi na escaping from holds are they not grappling methods? I think people just want to argue these days they can find a reason no matter what.
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby northern_mantis on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:16 am

What is the difference between the two books you have listed on amazon? I'm only able to see a limited amount on the amazon mobile app. Best of luck with it.
northern_mantis
Huajing

Postby wiz cool c on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:03 pm

northern_mantis wrote:What is the difference between the two books you have listed on amazon? I'm only able to see a limited amount on the amazon mobile app. Best of luck with it.

Hello Northern Mantis, Kung Fu Grappling Strategies is a revised version of Kung Fu Throws, Locks and Anti- Locking. If you buy Kung Fu Grappling Strategies the book will have color photos where the Kung fu Throw, Locks and Anti- Locking the entire book is in black and white, there is the different cover and some more added material in it's content.
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby Fubo on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:27 pm

I'm curious, where did the ground fighting come from? CMA tend to either have very limited techniques on the ground, in the form of Di Tang Quan. Are you showing grappling techniques on the ground? If so I'm interested to know which CMA it came from.
Fubo
Wuji

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups