Greece Master Yun Zhang seminar in Taijiquan Classics

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Greece Master Yun Zhang seminar in Taijiquan Classics

Postby Leishen on Sat May 13, 2017 6:54 am

May 2017 YCGF Taiji Classics seminar in Athens Greece with Master Yun Zhang from the genealogy of Great Master Wang Peisheng

We are very happy to announce the visit of my Shifu Yun Zhang in Greece for the purpose of training in some of the most important chapters of the Taijiquan Classics through our main style the Beijing Wu shi Taijiquan as passed down to him from Great Master Wang Peisheng, along with generic fighting skills from the gongfu of our family.
The training will take place in Athens, on Friday 26th of May till Sunday 28th.

Friday 18.30 p.m - 21.30 pm we will train at generic free fighting skills and principles from some of the styles of our lineage like Tongbeiquan, Xingyiquan etc.
Saturday and Sunday 10.00 a.m - 13.00 pm and 15.00 p.m - 18.00 pm (2 hours lunch break in between) will train 4 important chapters from the Taijiquan Classics as these are explained in great detail in my Shifu's new book "The Taijiquan Classics". These will be: 1) The Nine Points, 2) The Four Word Secret Formula, 3) The Five Key Points of Taijiquan, 4) The Gathering of Qi.

The seminar is open to everyone interested to see the gongfu of our family and the detailed and ancient knowledge of the Neijia Arts, as passed to us in our modern times through the generous teachings of Master Zhang.

For more details please contact George Christoforou (Master Yun Zhang's European disciple) at [email protected]

Thank you
Last edited by Leishen on Sat May 13, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leishen
Great Old One

Re: Greece Master Yun Zhang seminar in Taijiquan Classics

Postby posidon on Sun May 14, 2017 9:05 am

Great news!!!
posidon
Mingjing

Re: Greece Master Yun Zhang seminar in Taijiquan Classics

Postby Leishen on Sun May 14, 2017 5:24 pm

posidon wrote:Great news!!!

Thanks my friend.
I was away from the forum for some years (always reading it though) and took me some time to remember my password.
Hope to see you there.
Leishen
Great Old One

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups