RSF meetup in Copenhagen?

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

RSF meetup in Copenhagen?

Postby lars on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:07 am

Hey there,

I think it would be great to have a possibility of meeting some of the few people who practice IMA around Copenhagen... And maybe even put a face to the RSFname...
What ya think? Up for it?
And how many are actually close to Copenhagen, Denmark?

I propose to meet saturday the 29. july at 14.00 in the park called Søndermarken. Theres a great place to meet and practice which is a grove of 8 trees on a small hill ;D .
https://www.google.dk/maps/@55.6672746, ... 312!8i6656

There we can meetup, talk, practice, do whichever kind of practice we are up for (suggestions can be put up in this topic), partnerwork, maybe even some light sparring etc. and afterwards go for a beer! -toast-
If you are up for it, please post a msg here, so we can get an idea how many we are!

To you admins, it would be great if you could leave this topic up in the main section, as we are so few people here around CPH, that if it was only posted in the event section, then probably noone would se it in time...
Thanks,

Cheers
Lars
lars
Anjing

Re: RSF meetup in Copenhagen?

Postby lars on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Hmmm,
not sensing the overall enthusiasm, so unless someone posts before saturday that they will be there, I will make other plans for the 29 :P
lars
Anjing

Re: RSF meetup in Copenhagen?

Postby Bao on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 am

lars wrote:Hmmm, not sensing the overall enthusiasm, so unless someone posts before saturday that they will be there, I will make other plans for the 29 :P

I will go to Copenhagen in the beginning of August, no time to meet up this time, but a good suggestion. Maybe if you plan something 6 month ahead more people might be interested and have time to schedule a trip. Next spring seems more doable.

/David
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups