learn shaolin kungfu in shaolin temple

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

learn shaolin kungfu in shaolin temple

Postby shiyanhao on Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:36 pm

Song Mountain Shaolin temple Kung Fu School. For those who are willing to learn Shaolin Kung Fu in China and looking for an authentic Shaolin school where they can learn traditional Kung Fu as well as the real practical applications of Shaolin Kung Fu and the discipline, we completely meet your demands. We are the premier provider of martial arts training in China.

As a certified Shaolin Kung Fu training school in China that is fully authorized by the Shaolin Temple, which is a best kung fu school in China for foreigners to explore martial arts. All traditional Shaolin Kung Fu styles can be learnt as much as you can, including traditional Shaolin, shaolin philosophy, Chinese kickboxing, Chi Na, Tai Chi, healing Chi Kung, Ba Duan Jin, Yi Jin Jing, Wu Qin Xi and Meditation, etc. Besides, the set of technical skills constitute a huge and orderly technical system that has been organized according to special categories and levels of complexity, such as iron coat, iron palm and other Chinese martial arts. As part of our shaolin temple training courses in China, you can train some medical pressure points and the Shaolin 72 secret unique skills are also available, such as grappling, wrestling, disjointing, and techniques for attacking vital parts of the body. There is no better place to learn kung fu in China. https://www.learnshaolinkungfu.com/

The students of our Kung Fu school is taught by warrior monks from the original temple who have a lot of experience in imparting knowledge to foreigners from all over the world. By choosing to join us for Kung Fu training, students not only benefit from learning kung fu skills, but will also have the unique opportunity to live and study with the Shaolin Monks. By choosing to study kung fu in China, students also have the opportunity to deepen their understanding of Chinese culture. A student who successfully goes through the program can accordingly not only defend themselves when the need arises, but also experiences the benefits of body and self-discipline, as well as old Shaolin culture. https://learn-shaolinkungfu.com/kung-fu ... -in-china/
shiyanhao
Santi

Re: learn shaolin kungfu in shaolin temple

Postby nicklinjm on Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:14 am

Does your school teach the traditional Shaolin material such as Xinyi Ba and Luohan system? Or just modern wushu taolu?
nicklinjm
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:23 am

Is there a choice of art(s) that one can study! I realize that everyone starts at the beginning.
Is there a specific age cutoff for students? I am 69, very active for my age (former USMC, DoD contractor at Bagram AFB and spent my mid 50s in the
MIddle East/Afghanistan) have studied CMA for 15 years, taught for 25 years and am thinkibng about 'beninners mind' and going therough the training
since I haven't been taught by a teachers for over 30 years. This would surely be a mind opening experience for me!

A new perspective at my age would surely bring a differnt light to my current construct of evolution and perhaps stupidity ;D
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:27 am

nicklinjm wrote:Does your school teach the traditional Shaolin material such as Xinyi Ba and Luohan system? Or just modern wushu taolu?

Yes of course, just click "genuine" from the drop down menu when you sign up. Can I interest you in a traditional Shaolin baseball cap too?
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups