Alex Dong Online Workshop - August 20 - Qi

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Alex Dong Online Workshop - August 20 - Qi

Postby origami_itto on Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:22 am

This is Alex's only online workshop this year. You can contact him directly on facebook or through his website, or hit me up and I'll give you email or something.

Special online workshop
August 20 2023 from 11 am to 12:30 pm.
Focus--Map of the body. Learn about Qi and internal energy as it should be. Qi and internal energy has to be practical and easy to understand for it to work. Too many people live in a fantasy world or completely opposite-where they don't believe in any special power.
I'll explain how the Movements, Qi and internal energy works. I'll give a clear map on where they start, finish and their detailed route in between. There is a lot of talk about if Qi does exist, what is internal energy and if it can work. This workshop will help you clarify their existence, and how perfectly it works because it's common sense. Qi and internal energy are not only used in Tai Chi, they are everywhere.
This special 90 minutes workshop will also be available on recording for you to view for a limited time. Fee: $60. $50 if paid by Aug. 13 2023. PM me to register.
Last edited by origami_itto on Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes |
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Re: Alex Dong Online Workshop - August 20 - Qi

Postby everything on Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:42 pm

this sound super cool. thanks for telling us
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Re: Alex Dong Online Workshop - August 20 - Qi

Postby origami_itto on Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:50 am

Well the Zoom is full, but he's making the recording available afterwards.

Don’t miss a great opportunity to learn the essential secrets of Tai Chi. More importantly, clarify all misunderstandings, improve on partial understandings and deepen your true understandings
August 20th: 11 am to 12:30 pm Eastern. Fee is $60. The workshop is sold out. Only the recording is available for a limited time.
Focus: Qi and internal energy. Only understanding the Yin and the Yang is not enough; it’s like pulling the two ends, the more you pull, the farther it gets from each other and more narrower. There must be a third energy to truly understand Tai Chi. I’ll be covering these and several other important points in this special workshop-online.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes |
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups