Shanghai Sparring

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Shanghai Sparring

Postby DPG on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Hey Guys. Long time no post, work has been putting me in a cave. On the plus side we have a pretty good group of experienced guys here meeting up for sparring and exchanging ideas. If anyone in Shanghai is interested in participating shoot me a message, we'll love to have you. Cheers.
DPG
Santi

Re: Shanghai Sparring

Postby CaliG on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:08 am

It's good to know you guys still got it going on D.

Good times,

G
CaliG

Postby DPG on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:49 am

Absolutely man, hope training is going good on your side G. Just met up with Anthony and some of the boys yesterday ;). Whens your next visit here?
DPG
Santi

Postby nianfong on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:01 am

I fwded this link to a xingyi buddy of mine, who has been learning BJJ the past few years. dunno if he's interested tho. but he likes to spar fo sho.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby DPG on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:42 am

Sounds good fong. Yeah we got a couple guys who attend the BJJ school out here so it'd be cool to meet him.
DPG
Santi

Postby CaliG on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:10 pm

DPG wrote:Absolutely man, hope training is going good on your side G. Just met up with Anthony and some of the boys yesterday ;). Whens your next visit here?

Right on! I'm sure you got a good group. Anthony has some fast hands boy!

Crosley's been keeping me busy. I've been doing a lot of BJJ and I'm also doing MT so I can get some more sparring in, it's hard to find time to meet with the guys when you got a baby, but I still get my hour or two in a day.

I'm using the same work ethic you and Mo were using and I remind myself "pain is my friend." :)

It would be a blast to make it out to Shanghai again, but right now life's all about the kid. ;D

Got to love it, they don't stay kids very long!
Last edited by CaliG on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaliG

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups