Melbourne Showdown

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Re: Melbourne Showdown

Postby juz on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:44 am

Premature as ever I thought it was this weekend...just set me straight and point where and when...have pm'd mobile...

up to you dudes...
What I really need right now is a montage....
juz
Anjing

Postby Mut on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:30 am

not this one mate next one... I have pm'ed you
"I've done 19 years of Tae Kwon Do.... I'm a blackbelt third dan.... I don't think I should start with your beginners..." ....phone enquiry I recieved....
Mut
Great Old One

Postby Mut on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:04 am

So I was thinking a mid afternoon thing on the Saturday followed by some food and a drink or 2. Not sure yet if we can use my teachers place
"I've done 19 years of Tae Kwon Do.... I'm a blackbelt third dan.... I don't think I should start with your beginners..." ....phone enquiry I recieved....
Mut
Great Old One

Postby Craig on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:17 pm

argh. so it turns out I have a wedding to attend on saturday arvo so I'll have to head back to canberra on saturday lunchtimish instead of sunday. Can we do saturday morning or friday after 5?
Craig
Great Old One

Postby Mut on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:28 pm

maybe friday after 5 is ok not sure though. How about you Juz?
Mut
Great Old One

Postby Mut on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:26 pm

okay, I have a venue to use... or alternately we can play in the park.
Mut
Great Old One

Postby juz on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:19 pm

good to go either Friday pm ( I should make central Melbourne Southern Cross ca 3.35ish so connection anywhere no probs)
or Saturday am as wifey off to in laws...just point and click
juz
Anjing

Postby Mut on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:14 am

Hey guys thanks for coming out. Juz great to finally put a person to the persona, hope we can catch up again soon... minus my car so the lagers can flow! Craig great to see you again, I hope you enjoyed yourself as well. Also pass on my thanks to Dieter for coming out, hopefully next time it will be matted so he can through us around and turn me into a pretzel!
Mut
Great Old One

Postby juz on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 am

hey the mats will be nice and soft to rest on the next time I turn into a sweaty gasbag...

Great to meet Guy who is typically modest for the genuinely proficient, will have to cross hands with Craig next time, too short a stay but I hope the big day went off well...just go easy on an old timer ;)
Also was good to meet Linton (featured on website grasping a swallows tail?) and the Man Mountain himself...If its a measure of just how rusty I am I am finding it hard to get my arms behind my back and my wrists haven't hurt this much since Catholic School...still no eyes poked and the "box" was redundant so good control guys ;D

Now to find Master Wu...I'll be back!
juz
Anjing

Postby Mut on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:07 pm

;D Juz.... the 'man mountain' is half Samoan so he he's not quite a mountain... merely a hill of inconvenience! As for those mats... you had bloody well better not sweat on those! Lynton will be most pleased to be noted for his fame on the website!

Juz maybe we can organise a picnic in the country near you soon...ish for the kids and women to hook up.
Mut
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups