Melbourne Showdown

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Melbourne Showdown

Postby Craig on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:05 am

yoho yoho a pirates life for me!

umm yeah so anyways ill be in melbourne on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th of april. I'll be working during the day on 2nd and 3rd, but if anyone wants to catch up in the evenings or any time over the weekend (chat, friendly spar, beer, whatever floats your boat) shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number and we can sort something out.

Mut's down already, as well as a wing chun/judo buddy of mine...any other takers? :D
Craig
Great Old One

Re: Melbourne Showdown

Postby Mut on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Yup I'm down, let me know what times suit you and I'll work off that.... as much as I can...
"I've done 19 years of Tae Kwon Do.... I'm a blackbelt third dan.... I don't think I should start with your beginners..." ....phone enquiry I recieved....
Mut
Great Old One

Postby Craig on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:17 pm

any time on the weekend is good for me (got the whole weekend free :D) or after 5 on thursday and friday
Craig
Great Old One

Postby Walk the Torque on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Dam! I'm gona be down there May 14th.

Not good timing. :'(
Walk the Torque
Great Old One

Postby I-mon on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:59 am

give me a buzz when you get back we can have a canberra showdown. your dance moves won't cut it on the north side!
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby Craig on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:51 am

im in canberra until then...going for tonsilectomy on the monday follow so no training for 2 weeks after that. we can catch up this weekend or next if you like imon?

conn: I'll come up to sydney soon we can catch up
Craig
Great Old One

Postby Craig on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:52 am

alternatively you can be less slack and come to canberra, we can have tea and chat and training at my coaches place if you like ;D
Craig
Great Old One

Postby Mut on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:51 am

Walk the torque, we can always try and hook up when you are down in may as well. I'll get onto Juz and see if he wants to play as well.

Craig the weekend looks good.
Last edited by Mut on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I've done 19 years of Tae Kwon Do.... I'm a blackbelt third dan.... I don't think I should start with your beginners..." ....phone enquiry I recieved....
Mut
Great Old One

Postby juz on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:51 am

bout time I showed you colonial types a proper drinking arm...I'm in...gimme times and dates... :D

training's been non existent recently with new house/new job/new baby/repeated bushfire evac but I guess an ass-kicking will get me back on track...

will bring pads, wraps, medicare card....
What I really need right now is a montage....
juz
Anjing

Postby Mut on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:04 pm

... sounds like a little posse going on, I can see if we can use my teachers school if you like... it may even be mated by the time Craig gets to town. I'll ask on Monday. If we can use the space Saturday arvo/evening may be best. There is a great Thai place quite nearby as well.... with a bottle-o right next door.... The price of using the school would be that several of the guys I train with would want to play also. I'll also ask Andy (Heaven man earth TCC) if he wants in. Does this sound OK? or do we just want to keep this a very small private affair?
Mut
Great Old One

Postby Craig on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 am

nah im good for a massive man orgi :P im all booked guy. saturday arvo sounds good. we couold have a few drinks after and head on into the night if that suits too. i'll break your forearms like the no.1 clown and then ill school you all at dancing :P
Craig
Great Old One

Postby Mut on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:05 am

cool, as long as you tip beer down my throaty I don't mind smashed forearms.... i'll just make sure I nut you first so you don't get laid!
Mut
Great Old One

Postby juz on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:59 am

I have a permission slip from the wife and a lift to and from station...hey ..saturday night Melbourne Central Brawling District would be the perfect for some real world CQC experience..thats if we don't get curb-trawled by "cat-avoiding"- dodgey-pissed Indian drivers...
What I really need right now is a montage....
juz
Anjing

Postby Mut on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 am

lol
Mut
Great Old One

Postby Craig on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:12 am

haha juz champ. have you got guy's number? if not shoot me a pm and ill give you mine
Craig
Great Old One

Next

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups