Taiwan Visit

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Taiwan Visit

Postby fuga on Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:54 pm

I am going to be in Taiwan from 12 - 23 April. If anyone is interested in meeting up, let me know.

I will be based in Taichung and know that there are a few family-style adventures/outings planned, including a trip to Taipei. Some I not sure how much free time I will have yet. But still would be interested in trying to make something work.

Also, any leads on classes/teachers to drop in on in Taichung would be appreciated.

-pete
fuga
Great Old One

Re: Taiwan Visit

Postby Formosa Neijia on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 pm

There's not too much going on in Taichung that you could just drop in and see as far as I can tell.

I would be willing to meet you during that time as i enjoy meeting new people that come through Taiwan. But the WuTang memorial and small tourney are that weekend:
http://formosaneijia.com/2009/wutang-taiwan-memorial/

So I may not be able to meet with you. Maybe some others will. Anyway, enjoy your time on the island.

Dave C.
Time to put the QUAN back in taijiQUAN. Time to put the YANG back in YANG style taiji.
Formosa Neijia
Great Old One

Postby Bob on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:24 am

Just a side note to the Wu Tan(g) memorial--Liu Yun Qiao's wife just died a couple of weeks back and so part the the memorial service will probably be a tribute to her.
Bob
Great Old One

Postby fuga on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 am

I might be available on the weekend of the 18th-19th, depending on the family plans, which at this point look front loaded to take full advantage of jet lag.

-pete
fuga
Great Old One

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups