Ma Jian Bao in Texas June

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Ma Jian Bao in Texas June

Postby oldtyger on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:36 am

http://www.leeswhiteleopardkungfu.com/2 ... minar.html

Anybody hear about this? Pretty rare for something like this to happen.

I have no afiliation with this but I am a fellow Wu stylist so just passing it on.
oldtyger
Mingjing

Re: Ma Jian Bao in Texas June

Postby oldtyger on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Yeah I noticed that too. It seems like part of it will be tuishou--hence the liability waiver in the PDF registration form. Also seems like something called Taoist Qigong will be taught. No mention of forms although most taijiquan seminars seem to include at least one form.

If I find out any more I will post it. One of my friends contacted Johnny Kwong Ming Lee and he might know more about the actual itinerary. An ad was run in the most recent Tai Chi Magazine but I noticed there was no listing in the schedule of events section.

Rich
oldtyger
Mingjing

Re: Ma Jian Bao in Texas June

Postby oldtyger on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Yeah I noticed that too. It seems like part of it will be tuishou--hence the liability waiver in the PDF registration form. Also seems like something called Taoist Qigong will be taught. No mention of forms although most taijiquan seminars seem to include at least one form.

If I find out any more I will post it. One of my friends contacted Johnny Kwong Ming Lee and he might know more about the actual itinerary. An ad was run in the most recent Tai Chi Magazine but I noticed there was no listing in the schedule of events section.

I was told Ma Hailong, the eldest brother, would also be visiting the US in 2009, (possibly in Minnesota).

Rich
oldtyger
Mingjing

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups