US Leitai Finals Maryland 25-26 July

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

US Leitai Finals Maryland 25-26 July

Postby Peacedog on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:53 am

x
xxxx
Last edited by Peacedog on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Re: US Leitai Finals Maryland 25-26 July

Postby cerebus on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Unfortunately I lacked the necessary funds to attend. Did you get any video of the matches?
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 am

I was wanting to be there but lack of money and injuries kept me from getting there. I have just gotten one thing after another for the last 2 months. My back is messed up and I am going to be seeing a chiro for 3 months, my hamstring is pulled right now too. It sucks because I want to train harder but can't right now. Arrggg.

Have any vids came out from the tourny yet?
Last edited by DeusTrismegistus on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby neijia_boxer on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 am

Just like i say every year i will go and compete, but something holds me back- no health insurance, injury, this year is newly married and making babies.

I will be doing some smoker fights this year at our school once wifey gets pregnant, right now i just dont have any jing. :P

i didnt even go watch since i was to busy with helping out at school since our fight team was at IKF, our two fighters that went ....brought back gold and silver out of over 200 competitors.

http://novamma.blogspot.com/
Last edited by neijia_boxer on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
neijia_boxer

Postby fuga on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:59 am

neijia_boxer wrote:I will be doing some smoker fights this year at our school once wifey gets pregnant, right now i just dont have any jing.

:o ;D
fuga
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:40 am

fuga wrote:
neijia_boxer wrote:I will be doing some smoker fights this year at our school once wifey gets pregnant, right now i just dont have any jing.

My sympathies - there really is nothing to compare to the shag-fest that is "trying for a baby". ;D
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby yusuf on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 pm

GrahamB wrote:
fuga wrote:

My sympathies - there really is nothing to compare to the shag-fest that is "trying for a baby". ;D

oh lord don;t say that, i already get told off for looking like i drained my jing despite never having ..er..sex ;) :)
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups