Veselin Ivanov

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Veselin Ivanov

Postby Steve Rowe on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:52 am

Veselin Ivanov our Spartacus/Shi Kon MMA Instructor absolutely destroying his opponent at the recent BBCMA 'Out For Justice' Fight Night winning the International Title ....

If you see someone without a smile - give 'em one of yours...
Steve Rowe
Wuji

Re: Veselin Ivanov

Postby Steve Rowe on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:18 am

This was one of our other Title Winners with a really hard fight, looks like he's going to lose until the second round where starts hacking the other guys legs.... *ouchies*

Steve Rowe
Wuji

Postby Steve Rowe on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:24 am

...And our 3rd Title winner - Veselin took the title off him in February and he was fighting to get it back this time but Ivaylo beat him.

Steve Rowe
Wuji

Postby Jin Gang Dao Dui on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:38 am

Good for your guys. Congratulations.

I sent this to one of my own students, a 20 year old Bulgarian kid I have been training for almost two year. (I believe i posted a video of his first Sanda fight a while ago, April it was.) This will surely motivate him.

Just a thought on the 2nd fight: I cannot believe how the guy in red simply never cared to have his hands up and also a bit how your guy didn't capitalize on that. Iron Head skills I'm guessing. ;)
Jin Gang Dao Dui
Anjing

Postby Steve Rowe on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:44 am

Yeah the guy was a good fighter, hard puncher and kicker, it was only really in the second round that those leg kicks took his skill away and he dropped his hands to try and protect his legs, I think once Stanimir found that winning combo he didn't want to give anything away. If your guy wants to get in touch with ours I'm happy to make it happen, as you can tell we have strong ties with their community.
Steve Rowe
Wuji

Postby Jin Gang Dao Dui on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:59 am

Allright, I'll tell him. He's in Bulgaria for summer holiday right now. Would be nice.

Here in Spain, he has the problem that the biggest organization that does Sanda fights doesn't let foreigners compete on a national level, only on local.So we are looking for Open competitions to get him some experience.

I hope you don't mind me putting his fight here on your thread. Perhaps your fighter would like to see another bulgarian competing in a foreign country.
He turned 20 2 days ago and starting training with me October 2012. I think he has potential.

This was first time he competed in Sanda at Open national Kuoshu Spain
Last edited by Jin Gang Dao Dui on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jin Gang Dao Dui
Anjing

Postby Steve Rowe on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:19 am

He has potential - I'll pass the video to Veselin and his manager.
Steve Rowe
Wuji

Return to Video Links