Da Shou.

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Da Shou.

Postby Oliver 101 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:23 am

@wanderinglizard:
What to say?
On the one hand it's funny to see with how much confidence you reveal your total incompetence regarding this subject.
But on the other hand it's also annoying.
I guess we will never see any remotely similar video of you or your teacher showing us the real yiquan dashou or tuishou. ;D
Oliver 101
Anjing

Postby Wanderingdragon on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:14 am

To make one thing perfectly clear. This is Rumsoaked fist , an Internet MA forum, a playground for like minded folks to share views and opinions, these are MY personal thoughts and opinions, gleened from MY own experience, practice and training. I have voiced my opinion to the man who posted a clip of his work, I have shown no disrespect, only incredulity. My teacher has absolutely nothing to do with this.
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Postby Oliver 101 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:25 am

Wanderingdragon wrote:To make one thing perfectly clear. This is Rumsoaked fist , an Internet MA forum, a playground for like minded folks to share views and opinions, these are MY personal thoughts and opinions, gleened from MY own experience, practice and training. I have voiced my opinion to the man who posted a clip of his work, I have shown no disrespect, only incredulity. My teacher has absolutely nothing to do with this.

No video?
That´s what i thought. ;D
If your teacher has nothing to do with this, then where did you get your imagined superior understanding of Yiquan?
Oliver 101
Anjing

Postby Wanderingdragon on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:46 am

These are words you should learn, PRACTICE , TRAINING, and EXPERIENCE. ;)
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Postby Wanderingdragon on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:47 am

If you knew these words I should not have had to say them twice.
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links