old taoist

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

old taoist

Postby shawnsegler on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:38 am

I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Re: old taoist

Postby neijia_boxer on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:55 pm

nice low drop stance after that yogic turtle posture he did.
neijia_boxer

Postby longhaoran on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi,
its' Li Guoyou, i did study some Taoist method with him and some mixed tongbei/xingyi .
his taiji and xingyi is not too bad.

nice shifu;-)
My web site http://wuguan.be/ if you enjoy Tongbei here my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/longhaoran
longhaoran
Mingjing

Postby Andy_S on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Damn, always inspirational to see the old guys doing stuff that 99% of 20-year-olds could not do. What is the secret? Daily practice? Or special practices?

Regardless, the CMA really do have quality-of-life building potential for those of all ages: Give the greying societies, with high care costs and lower productivity) that most advanced nations now face, I often wonder why in-depth R&D is not taking place in this area, with a view to adapting and adopting this kind of material for the aging masses of soon-to-be wormfeed. The 24-step Taiji form is, I suppose, a step in the right direction, but strikes me as lacking in athletic challenge.

Ends rant. Thanks for posting.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby wayne hansen on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:32 am

As I get older I am making my forms more athletic
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Return to Video Links