Ronda can throw your a**!

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Ronda can throw your a**!

Postby Dmitri on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:37 am

Partridge_Run wrote:Posting a clip of Chen Bing or Chen Ziqiang handling WAY bigger people(the guy Chen Bing throws around is a wrestler) gets poopooed, cuz his opponents aren't really going at it or are straight-up unskilled at grappling, or whatever.

I was always impressed with those clips, FWIW.

Ronda isn't doing IMA, and her skill was developed/perfected in a sportive environment, where there are strict weight categories. It's a completely different beast, and one's set of expectations should be, IMHO, adjusted accordingly.

Keep hurling that shit boys ;D

Ah come on, that's not 'hurling shit', at least not from me. Was trying to make/stress a point... :P

37% (more than a third) of one's weight is A LOT, esp. if your practice targets same-weight competitions.
Last edited by Dmitri on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Re: Ronda throws fools!

Postby grzegorz on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Changing the title worked!

grzegorz wrote:Wow! If Ronda can throw Uriah's ass it's fair to say Ronda can throw "your" ass.

Time to retitle the thread so we can hear from the peanut gallery. ;)

Right now as of 1-27 we have 503 views let's see if a new title generates more viewers. As a social or in this case mostly testosterone filled neanderthal male experiment (myself included).
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:54 am

Looks to me like Ronda is giving even BJ Penn a very hard time. Based on that, I think she could throw your ass.

https://vimeo.com/119582886
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Wanderingdragon on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:39 am

Not knocking her stand up game, but somebody must learn to keep Ronda on her feet, cause her ground game is nothing less than phenomenal

http://youtu.be/l4UhqVgiRNU
Last edited by Wanderingdragon on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:38 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links