Feng Zhiqiang demonstrating Chen taiji bafa--1989

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Feng Zhiqiang demonstrating Chen taiji bafa--1989

Postby oskar on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:00 pm

oskar
Anjing

Postby Andy_S on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:08 pm

Masterly stuff from the late-n-great Feng. I really like the fluidity of his torso, which he uses both as a redirector of force and as a weapon in its own right.

And this clip reminds me of an early experience on the old board. (Andy_S laboriously rises from his ragged armchair, clears away some cobwebs, lights his pipe, and ruminates)

When I was a mere whippersnapper, I first joined EF and started posting back in around 1873. Not long after, a very kindly fellow poster, knowing of my interest in Chen Taiji - he was a Merkin ambulance chaser, if I recall, named "Tony" or "Tam" or something - kindly sent me this very video tape. I always thought that was a damned comradely thing to do...

...so send the OP my kind thoughts and salutations once again.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Tam O'Shanter?

No, no, that was another chap I knew on a golf board. He sent me a hat.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Return to Video Links