Troller gets smashed by Josh Neer

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Troller gets smashed by Josh Neer

Postby neijia_boxer on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:12 am

I've always wanted to make a reality TV show where trollers and arm chair warriors get caught and smashed. Or at least bring a camera crew and a good boxer to guys who post videos that they can beat a boxer or MMA guy like Master Wongs camp , Jake Mace, or Adam Mizner.....

this one got smashed

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/2/23/80 ... t-mma-news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5--6ujEnpo

Last edited by neijia_boxer on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
neijia_boxer

Re: Troller gets smashed by Josh Neer

Postby windwalker on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:06 am

Not a good idea IMO.
lots of people dont or wont understand when their proven wrong and might take it to another level.

a good boxer gonna bust them up and eat them alive

Regarding m-wong, I think he respects boxers, only shows the differences between
what he does and they do within a given context.

I like master wong, BTW he has good spirit and is well aware of the what, why and how of his arts
pertaining to the business of teaching them. IMO, He seems quite honest in his approach

He does make some good points in the end about people watching it and then having a problem with what they see.
Why watch it?
Last edited by windwalker on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Bhassler on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:10 am

Here's just the footage without the fluff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oj-WD5VfMk

I think it's pretty funny and not even that much of a beatdown as far as beatdowns go, but probably not that smart to video it and even less smart to post it on the interwebz.
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby Overlord on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:28 am

What a disgrace, very unprofessional. Especially after the guy is down, still kick on the head.
Very unprofessional.
Overlord

Postby Aqui on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Overlord wrote:What a disgrace, very unprofessional. Especially after the guy is down, still kick on the head.
Very unprofessional.

Couldn't agree more...

I remember a time when martial arts was about self control, respect and humility. Nowadays its about ego and violence... very sad.

Neer is the true loser in this vid, pure ego and no self control!
Aqui
Anjing

Postby gimpster on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Neer is a vicious animal, kicking a guy in the head after he beat him down. All ego and a rotten temper.

If he did that out of the ring he'd be up for attempted murder in many states.

Nothing to brag about here.
gimpster
Anjing

Postby Wanderingdragon on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:32 pm

Well I personally think it's an excellent idea, not so much for guys like Wong or Mace or Mizner, but more for the really tough guys out there that believe they've been in the mix and think that their experience and really hard training, puts them above the rest.
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Postby Spncr on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:55 pm

neijia_boxer wrote:I've always wanted to make a reality TV show where trollers and arm chair warriors get caught and smashed.

Well I personally think it's an excellent idea, not so much for guys like Wong or Mace or Mizner, but more for the really tough guys out there that believe they've been in the mix and think that their experience and really hard training, puts them above the rest.

Been done before by MTV, they called it Bully Beatdown... Unfortunately "reality" TV sucks (IMHO), still might be good for a laugh i suppose, if you have the time. Anyways, heres a link for those still interested

Last edited by Spncr on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spncr
Huajing

Postby dspyrido on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Hmmm the guy on the ground was wearing 16oz & josh had 4oz. Something very wrong there. May as well have tied one the guys hands behind his back before delivering the beating.
dspyrido
Wuji

Postby leifeng on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:38 pm

I don't get all these macho stuff going on between people. I'm not really a fan of Jake Mace in martial arts but he has a good attitude in his training and doesn't pretend to be more than what he is. Anyway he says something good starting from 9:30:
http://youtu.be/R7SKc3l4o4A
leifeng
Huajing

Postby allen2saint on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:46 pm

Call me old fashioned, idealistic or whatever you please to see the martial arts as a kind of "family" or "community" where we are actually responsible for what we know, but that's a disgrace. To beat down a nobody and then have to be pulled off while kicking him in the face? He should never be allowed in competition again.
allen2saint
Wuji

Postby neijia_boxer on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Wanderingdragon wrote:Well I personally think it's an excellent idea, not so much for guys like Wong or Mace or Mizner, but more for the really tough guys out there that believe they've been in the mix and think that their experience and really hard training, puts them above the rest.

nawww...usually guys who actually do train hard are tough, often respectful, and know when to shut up and be a gentleman. they actually are above the rest.

I'm not into giving the marketing shit talkers on youtube who talk game of "internal combat" a free pass, and then giving the guy who trains hard and fights a go to jail, "jump his ass" card.

"it don't make sense" -Johnny cochran.

I'm talking about taking bully beatdown to the next level, no contracts, no agents, and no pre-scripted bull shit. i'm talking about a new TV reality series called:

SMASHING FORTUNE COOKIE MASTERS*new next level reality series. i'd have Blacktaoist and Joe Rogan host this shit (when i win the lottery, this gonna be my TV show).

based on 18th century kung fu way of weeding the shit out of the martial arts world. the old school way: you talk as if you a martial art "Master", better be ready to throw down. all the youtube marketers got to go, find out whose shit really works and doesn't. Like maoshan vs 52 blocks guy NYC style,...or KIMBO slice style back yard brawling, . or the Canadian Nammies Wing chun vs Xingyiquan. Reality TV where internet shit talkers into youtube "wise guys" the ones into advertising sensationalism like Master wong, jake mace, the Adam "i've never gone to the ground/hardly anyone to touch hands with me" mizner, the Jake mace, even the 'one touch KO' Richard clear. if your into the martial artist advertising, making claims you can best a average boxer with fajin, best be ready to get challenged cause if you make claims, especially with a 0-0 fight record like these guys do, then we gotta see if your shit actually works if we the consumer spends one dime at your fucking over priced seminars, DVD's, and other pay-as-you go websites. if you go around as so-n-so big internal arts man then you got to own up to the fact you can get into a fight anytime on the fly for the shit you claim. Speech karma combat, if your willing to talk the shit lets see you walk the talk. simple enough.

The troller/arm chair warrior portion of the reality show is for people who have beef with these internet Sifus, wankers, and trollers. A reality check when the host shows up at their school/kwoon/dojo with a camera crew and they gotta defend themselves against an average no named brawler, someone who likes to train hard and fight... (i know a whole lotta average part-time boxers and mma guys who have full time desk job/geek squad mother fuckers that can give these guys a run for their money on these full time Sifus/Wanna-be-masters) who aint even pro! This would be on live mother fucking TV. Caught without knowing your ass will be on TV. SURPISE! yeah that kind of shit. Have a host who is like a referee, and a basic "tap out" rule to concede defeat. Cause we all wanna see truth, justice, and a good fight, cause if you gonna talk game, then you gotta go game full contact. otherwise your a pussy a$$ ni&&a.

yeah that's my dream of an awesome reality TV series. ;D

now this cat trolled on Josh's Facebook, talked shit, showed up at homies school and got a no rules beat down, that wasn't a sanctioned event. Pride fight or Promise box. The troller dude should of at least agreed to a "Tap out" rule or brought his crew rather than show up and fight since there were other martial artists there. we don't really know, cause we only see a few seconds of a clip.
Last edited by neijia_boxer on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
neijia_boxer

Postby Steve James on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:32 pm

It's always possible to get someone to act out of character. I understand why someone might get so pissed that he wants to beat someone down --and it might even be deserving. I don't understand why anyone would allow it to be filmed. Afa the kick to the head, if the guy had died, I don't think that it would be considered self defense or justifiable. That's because one guy is trained and the other obviously isn't. Btw, the prisons are full of people who just lost it one time.

Hopefully, both of them will come out of this with better attitudes. Neither of them looks good.

Afa the show, :). That would be something to see.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Wanderingdragon on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:53 pm

neijia_boxer wrote:
Wanderingdragon wrote:Well I personally think it's an excellent idea, not so much for guys like Wong or Mace or Mizner, but more for the really tough guys out there that believe they've been in the mix and think that their experience and really hard training, puts them above the rest.

nawww...usually guys who actually do train hard are tough, often respectful, and know when to shut up and be a gentleman. they actually are above the rest.

Beyond this point I think he paints a very clear picture of the type of person this show would be directed towards. The concept is ideal.
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Postby leifeng on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:02 pm

neijia_boxer wrote:

I'm not into giving the marketing shit talkers on youtube who talk game of "internal combat" a free pass, and then giving the guy who trains hard and fights a go to jail, "jump his ass" card.

"it don't make sense" -Johnny cochran.

I'm talking about taking bully beatdown to the next level, no contracts, no agents, and no pre-scripted bull shit. i'm talking about a new TV reality series called:

SMASHING FORTUNE COOKIE MASTERS*new next level reality series. i'd have Blacktaoist and Joe Rogan host this shit (when i win the lottery, this gonna be my TV show).

based on 18th century kung fu way of weeding the shit out of the martial arts world. the old school way: you talk as if you a martial art "Master", better be ready to throw down. all the youtube marketers got to go, find out whose shit really works and doesn't. Like maoshan vs 52 blocks guy NYC style,...or KIMBO slice style back yard brawling, . or the Canadian Nammies Wing chun vs Xingyiquan. Reality TV where internet shit talkers into youtube "wise guys" the ones into advertising sensationalism like Master wong, jake mace, the Adam "i've never gone to the ground/hardly anyone to touch hands with me" mizner, the Jake mace, even the 'one touch KO' Richard clear. if your into the martial artist advertising, making claims you can best a average boxer with fajin, best be ready to get challenged cause if you make claims, especially with a 0-0 fight record like these guys do, then we gotta see if your shit actually works if we the consumer spends one dime at your fucking over priced seminars, DVD's, and other pay-as-you go websites. if you go around as so-n-so big internal arts man then you got to own up to the fact you can get into a fight anytime on the fly for the shit you claim. Speech karma combat, if your willing to talk the shit lets see you walk the talk. simple enough.

The troller/arm chair warrior portion of the reality show is for people who have beef with these internet Sifus, wankers, and trollers. A reality check when the host shows up at their school/kwoon/dojo with a camera crew and they gotta defend themselves against an average no named brawler, someone who likes to train hard and fight... (i know a whole lotta average part-time boxers and mma guys who have full time desk job/geek squad mother fuckers that can give these guys a run for their money on these full time Sifus/Wanna-be-masters) who aint even pro! This would be on live mother fucking TV. Caught without knowing your ass will be on TV. SURPISE! yeah that kind of shit. Have a host who is like a referee, and a basic "tap out" rule to concede defeat. Cause we all wanna see truth, justice, and a good fight, cause if you gonna talk game, then you gotta go game full contact. otherwise your a pussy a$$ ni&&a.

yeah that's my dream of an awesome reality TV series. ;D

now this cat trolled on Josh's Facebook, talked shit, showed up at homies school and got a no rules beat down, so he did deserve a full contact soccer kick to the head, that wasn't a sanctioned event. The dude should of at least agreed to a "Tap out" rule or brought his crew rather than show up and fight since there were other martial artists there. we don't really know, cause we only see a few seconds of a clip.

Dude don't ruin the business. I know that GM seminars are overpriced but think about it this way: Soon enough some of us can become GMasters and make that money without even having to fight anywhere. Isn't it the ideal job?
leifeng
Huajing

Next

Return to Video Links