Madman with a baseball bat

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Madman with a baseball bat

Postby Andy_S on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Satan's testicles! I had no idea Pauline was your grope. Suddenly, all your deadly martial training makes perfect sense.

If you should ever happen to accidently push her into her deep-fat fryer at full heat...then serve her up, fully battered, to her regular clientele (with a generous sousing of salt and vinegar)...justice would be done and you would be free.

Work on that Tai Chee push!
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby dspyrido on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:52 am

Andy_S wrote:SNIP
And you train in public with it???
SNIP

Of course he does, you pathetic dolt!

Don't you know that Australia is overrun with deadly beasties - "salties," "white pointers," taipans, funnel webs, kung-fu kangaroos, Pauline Hanson, etc, etc - against which self-defense weaponry is an absolute must?

When I was living in Oz, I would not dare to visit the dunny without the following daily attire and urban essentials:
Shades
Slouch hat
Blue nutcrackers
Blue wife-beater
Six pack of chilly tinnies
Swag
Anti-crocodile machete
Anti-snake net
Anti-spider hammer
Anti-shark harpoon
Anti-Pauline triple barreled sawn-off shotgun

Hey Andy - they 80s are calling. They want their useless working holiday pom to come back home and enjoy a pint of guiness, some crappy mint sauce steak, jellied eels, haggis, liver and onions. Oh and bring the ashes. They really want the ashes back.

Plus I don't agree with your view on a triple barreled sawn-off for pauline. I just don't think 3 barrels are enough. I suggest we leave the crocks, snakes, spiders and sharks which are native species and simply redeploy all the armory towards keeping Pauline down.
dspyrido
Wuji

Postby wayne hansen on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:03 am

Willie keep away from my sister pauline
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby willywrong on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:21 pm

Andy_S wrote:Satan's testicles! I had no idea Pauline was your grope. Suddenly, all your deadly martial training makes perfect sense.

If you should ever happen to accidently push her into her deep-fat fryer at full heat...then serve her up, fully battered, to her regular clientele (with a generous sousing of salt and vinegar)...justice would be done and you would be free.

But she cooks great fish and chips and you have any idea how hard it is to get a good camp cook. :D

Work on that Tai Chee push!

Oh Wayne wasn't it you who introduces us after you stole Lorraine from me. :)
willywrong

Previous

Return to Video Links