Hurricane fighting system (Kuang Biao Wu Xue) new video

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Hurricane fighting system (Kuang Biao Wu Xue) new video

Postby Andy_S on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:44 pm

Nice work. Lots of movement, lots of spirals, lots of application.

His weapon work looks a bit wild for my taste and he is a bit ostentatious in his movement quality (again, that is a personal preference) but still very good stuff.

Wonder why Portal would not want people to know he has trained with this guy?
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby onebir on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:32 am

Andy_S wrote:Wonder why Portal would not want people to know he has trained with this guy?

Whether he did or not I have no idea, but Changzhou is pretty close to Shanghai, where that group has a branch.
Insanity is repeating a nonsensical definition of insanity, and expecting it to eventually make sense.
onebir
Anjing

Postby NZKuangBiao on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:14 pm

Yes he has overseas students like myself who go and visit hime and live there for periods of time. If you guys are close you should come and have a look although I'm not there at the moment but I will be visiting again.

Re: weapons only chains have big movements, rest of the weapons actually have very small movements but is able to generate same force as the bigger movements.

I will be uploading some of Master Shi's earlier work (with his permission). These videos became quite famous when his students earned national titles at the spear fighting and sword fighting championships.

Here are the videos, please note the low res ones are of earlier kuangbiao.

Enjoy :)

http://i.youku.com/u/UNTM1OTg3MTAw/videos
Last edited by NZKuangBiao on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NZKuangBiao
Santi

Postby onebir on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:16 am

Great - thanks again for the update!
Insanity is repeating a nonsensical definition of insanity, and expecting it to eventually make sense.
onebir
Anjing

Previous

Return to Video Links