Defence lab and Liam Neeson

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Defence lab and Liam Neeson

Postby Mr_Wood on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:24 pm

I found this promo vid pretty cringeworthy but not a bad testimony from the 'I will find you and I will kill you' man himself. Looks like Andy Norman has some pretty powerful marketing fu.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=60gc_bbspXc

Seems to me this is just Keysi fighting method rebranded. So many people now cashing in on the dirty boxing style it's all getting a bit cliché. People seem to think this shit will transform you into a street fighting warrior over night, dunno, maybe I am too cynical but I keep seeing new incarnations of this and it's 'all about the marketing'. Do any of these guys have any real fight background ? Looks lovely on YouTube etc.. :-\
Last edited by Mr_Wood on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The sky will punish you
Mr_Wood
Great Old One

Re: Defence lab and Liam Neeson

Postby Mr_Wood on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:38 pm

The sky will punish you
Mr_Wood
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:52 pm

Some Dignitary Protection/Executive Protection (DP?EP)/PSD use Keysi as a template as part of detail security. Essentials are borrowed accordingly in protection of the principal as opposed to active engagement with the threat. I took a 1 day introduction to Keysi about 6 years ago or so
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby C.J.W. on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:53 pm

What I see is basically a group of dudes in black t-shirts with glow-in-the-dark logos doing slightly modified Filipino arts.

Definitely some good marketing and repackaging-fu going on.
C.J.W.
Wuji

Return to Video Links