Private Lesson — Chen Zhonghua

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Private Lesson — Chen Zhonghua

Postby willie on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:35 pm

Finny wrote:
willie wrote:
There is no reason for the Mod's to watch me closely, i respond rudely to rude remarks, period.

First comment from you on this thread.. unprovoked, not responding to anything:

willie wrote:
windy, that class is garbage, he would just need to be retrained over here. he don't have it.

Not rude at all.. totally constructive.

You mean like your rude comments about ninjutsu?
That's what i'm talking about, you guys throw out all kinds of comments like you have impunity, then attack everything i say?
sorry it don't work like that.
Last edited by willie on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willie

Postby willie on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:45 pm

Last edited by willie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
willie

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:00 pm

Willie, you are way out there. I called you on your ridiculous "ninjitsu" promotion when you first came on the board. Now you regularly act like you have a line to the best thing in the universe and constantly denigrate other teachers and practitioners. Give it a rest. You have some nice shen fa, but someone who puts so much stock in taijitsu has absolutely no leg to stand on when it comes to trashing others arts or practice.

For the record, everything Finny said about ninjitsu was right. Ninjitsu, as you conceive of it, was not a historical thing. Period. I have met a couple taijitsu people who could scrap, but that's because they trained other arts like BJJ or jujutsu. In other words, they could handle themselves in spite of their taijitsu, not because of it.

You are the one who should be apologizing. If you really have the goods you claim, why don't you share something? When people come off like you do, it's a sure sign of insecurity.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby willie on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Last edited by willie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
willie

Postby charles on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:58 pm

willie wrote:Oh and Charles. I seen you edited that post, Yes i talked about the eccentric cams.
It was you who started trouble with me, "laughable" remember?

Willie, at no time have I EVER stated that you or your teachers are "laughable". However, you have, on more than one occasion, stated that someone else was. Here is one such example from October 6, 2015, one of your early posts: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23144&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

willie wrote:Wow! I couldn't stop from laughing!
I hope he's kidding...If this is Chen ,Hahaha.....
No, not a single requirement is being held.
There is no Chen there at all.
One thing that I hate to do is judge anyone, But I do taijiquan and it's very important to me.
Every time i mention taijiquan to other martial artist's they think it's fake or a joke, This is the reason why.
perhaps this guy is a taiji player of some kind, I don't know. That is not Chen.
This is Chen, although I won't give away my art because it cost me a lot, a short clip... Welcome to my house.

Now, would you really say that to me or my teacher or to Chen Zhenglei or Wang hai Jun standing right here?

I have never said that to anyone, ever. As an aside, I know absolutely nothing about your teacher other than that he is a student of a student of WHJ. I have studied with CZL on several occasions and not found him "laughable". I've not met WHJ.

you even made some rude comment about me looking for a better teacher, do you really think that you would stand a chance?

I did not. I suggested, politely, that different things can be learned from different teachers and that, perhaps, you might look to different teachers for differing perspectives than you currently have. Period.

Perhaps you should apologize?

I have apologized to you, previously, for any misunderstanding regarding your teachers. Or their teachers. I have never commented on your teachers or their teachers. ALL of my comments have been about YOU and what YOU have shown on YOUR videos. YOU are not your teachers or their teachers.

I will not respond to any further "discussion" on the subject.
charles
Wuji

Postby willie on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Last edited by willie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
willie

Postby Dmitri on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:42 pm

Charles has always been one of the nicest, most direct, polite, clear and relevant posters, with the content of his writing reflecting, IMO, a great amount of research that gave way to very serious level of understanding (and, I presume, skill) in the field of IMA. I've been reading his posts on several other forums (prior to EF/RSF), since the mid/late 90s, and this pattern hasn't changed since.

Willie, I know you mean well and are a sincere person, but so far I can't say quite the same (as above) about you.

I haven't read every single thing he ever posted and/or edited, but you're accusing him of lying, and that has never been in his character. He is at least as sincere as you.
And, he has a track record (with me and some others here) that you simply don't have yet.

For what little it's worth.
Last edited by Dmitri on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby willie on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:05 pm

Last edited by willie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
willie

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:29 pm

It isn't just him, i got attacked by everyone because i tell the truth.

You really think that's why people react to you as they do?
文武両道。

Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby willie on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Last edited by willie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
willie

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:14 pm

I'm crushed.

And, as I have mentioned a few times, it's "you're."
文武両道。

Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Finny on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:29 pm

willie wrote:
You mean like your rude comments about ninjutsu?
That's what i'm talking about, you guys throw out all kinds of comments like you have impunity, then attack everything i say?
sorry it don't work like that.

No Willie.

For the third time - I was critical of your statement that "ninjutsu is t3h most deadliest of all the martial arts, because WAR". I explained why.

You (as exemplified in this thread) throw out nondescript insults, then cry victim when others tell you to pull your fucking head in. You have put some short clips of you moving around, doing what I assume are Chen forms/silk reeling in jammies. Cool, but not very informative.

If you actually want to participate in DISCUSSION here, I have some advice:

ANY TIME you post ANYTHING... STOP:

Are you insulting anyone? By way of example, from JUST THIS thread alone..

"that class is garbage, he would just need to be retrained over here. he don't have it"

"key board cowards.
You aren't on a level to even come close to understanding so why should i even bother explaining anything to you"

"The problem with you is that you are not aware that this stuff from the forms actually works"

DON'T POST INSULTS.

You have contributed NOTHING to any discussion here, other than denigrating others and insisting that you have the 'superior transmission'.. you know, because you paid all the $$$ for it! You assume anyone who asks you to expand on your insults is "not on a level" to be worth talking to. So why are you here talking to anyone?

Clearly, you see actual information as so valuable you won't share it. So what the fuck are you doing here?

willie wrote:
I want all of you to believe that Chen Tai Chi doesn't work and is only for show and go on your merry way.

Uh, you've been here for less than a year mate. We've been discussing these arts for decades; your tantrums and vitriol actually are just equal parts amusing and irritating. No one cares what you want.
Finny
Great Old One

Postby willie on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Last edited by willie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
willie

PreviousNext

Return to Video Links