Meng Village Baji

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Meng Village Baji

Postby Strange on Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:50 am



Simple, honest, non-flowery
not too hard, not soft either
i like :)
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双
i said slowly and evenly; i did not say weakly
User avatar
Strange
Great Old One
 
Posts: 4403
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:33 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby willie on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:51 am

but what if the flowery is the best part?
willie
Wuji
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby Strange on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:31 pm

yeah we can talk nonsense all day and waste time
or you can listen to me :)
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双
i said slowly and evenly; i did not say weakly
User avatar
Strange
Great Old One
 
Posts: 4403
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:33 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby willie on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:20 pm

Strange wrote:yeah we can talk nonsense all day and waste time
or you can listen to me :)


o.k. the floor is yours.
cut a link to a flowery baji so i can compare.
then you can tell me why.
thanks
willie
Wuji
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby Strange on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:38 pm

i have no need to tell you anything hur hur hur
as adults we are responsible for our own learning
especially so when one is doing internal martial arts

talking wank, talking crap, talking shit
provoking ppl so they will tell you their learning cannot work
cos you won't learn
you won't learn cos the attitude is not sincere at the beginning
so you will remain crap, you yourself make sure from the beginning you don't advance
Last edited by Strange on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双
i said slowly and evenly; i did not say weakly
User avatar
Strange
Great Old One
 
Posts: 4403
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:33 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby willie on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:21 pm

Strange wrote:i have no need to tell you anything hur hur hur
as adults we are responsible for our own learning
especially so when one is doing internal martial arts

talking wank, talking crap, talking shit
provoking ppl so they will tell you their learning cannot work
cos you won't learn
you won't learn cos the attitude is not sincere at the beginning
so you will remain crap, you yourself make sure from the beginning you don't advance


wow what a retard you are, i was being nice.
you keep going on with your bad self. loser!
willie
Wuji
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby Strange on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:59 pm

you may carry on
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双
i said slowly and evenly; i did not say weakly
User avatar
Strange
Great Old One
 
Posts: 4403
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:33 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby oragami_itto on Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:56 am

Strange wrote:i have no need to tell you anything hur hur hur
as adults we are responsible for our own learning
especially so when one is doing internal martial arts

talking wank, talking crap, talking shit
provoking ppl so they will tell you their learning cannot work
cos you won't learn
you won't learn cos the attitude is not sincere at the beginning
so you will remain crap, you yourself make sure from the beginning you don't advance


Well said
Soft is hard.
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby willie on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:02 am

oragami_itto wrote:
Strange wrote:i have no need to tell you anything hur hur hur
as adults we are responsible for our own learning
especially so when one is doing internal martial arts

talking wank, talking crap, talking shit
provoking ppl so they will tell you their learning cannot work
cos you won't learn
you won't learn cos the attitude is not sincere at the beginning
so you will remain crap, you yourself make sure from the beginning you don't advance


Well said


then your a retard too.
willie
Wuji
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby Fa Xing on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:25 am

willie wrote:
Strange wrote:i have no need to tell you anything hur hur hur
as adults we are responsible for our own learning
especially so when one is doing internal martial arts

talking wank, talking crap, talking shit
provoking ppl so they will tell you their learning cannot work
cos you won't learn
you won't learn cos the attitude is not sincere at the beginning
so you will remain crap, you yourself make sure from the beginning you don't advance


wow what a retard you are, i was being nice.
you keep going on with your bad self. loser!


Well said Strange, truly a mental case.

BTW, love the Baji stuff, it's all nice to see vids on CMA of people doing single movement training and such. I get bored of people doing long, drawn out forms all the time.
User avatar
Fa Xing
Anjing
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:11 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby willie on Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Fa Xing wrote:
willie wrote:
Strange wrote:i have no need to tell you anything hur hur hur
as adults we are responsible for our own learning
especially so when one is doing internal martial arts

talking wank, talking crap, talking shit
provoking ppl so they will tell you their learning cannot work
cos you won't learn
you won't learn cos the attitude is not sincere at the beginning
so you will remain crap, you yourself make sure from the beginning you don't advance


wow what a retard you are, i was being nice.
you keep going on with your bad self. loser!


Well said Strange, truly a mental case.

BTW, love the Baji stuff, it's all nice to see vids on CMA of people doing single movement training and such. I get bored of people doing long, drawn out forms all the time.


This is what i get for asking a legit question.
Stange, itto ans now fa xing. all fan boy retards.
Last edited by willie on Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willie
Wuji
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby oragami_itto on Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:48 pm

willie wrote:
oragami_itto wrote:
Strange wrote:i have no need to tell you anything hur hur hur
as adults we are responsible for our own learning
especially so when one is doing internal martial arts

talking wank, talking crap, talking shit
provoking ppl so they will tell you their learning cannot work
cos you won't learn
you won't learn cos the attitude is not sincere at the beginning
so you will remain crap, you yourself make sure from the beginning you don't advance


Well said


then your a retard too.


*You're
Soft is hard.
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby willie on Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:20 am

oragami_itto wrote:
fa shit wrote, "Well said


Strange
you won't learn cos the attitude is not sincere at the beginning
so you will remain crap, you yourself make sure from the beginning you don't advance




Here's the thing and there is really no way of getting around it.
You, Strange, Fa Xing are just trolls and for proof, we look at the text
Strange said " without the flowery" so i asked a honest question why he felt that way.
Ya see because a lot of the flowery appearing stuff is actually higher level then what Strange can understand."poor strange".
it comes from S-line but that's a pay knowledge that you cant buy from a 146 week video lesson from Adam.
Why you ask? because Adam don't have that material. Neither does Fa Xing who can't help but embarrass his teachers
by jumping on board with the trolling.

When i joined this site, To be honest it was D_Glens writing who impressed me. I should have stayed away longer to analyze
all the faulty conception's and trolling nature of the other posters.


So again "i am the only one who asked a real question,Which i not only have the answer too, but also have the material. all the rest was just trolls embarrassing themselves.
Last edited by willie on Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
willie
Wuji
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby DuncanBP on Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:53 am

@willie

If someone is seen as a troll and thought to be closed-minded, based on their previous posts, even if they ask a genuine question it is unlikely that they'll be taken seriously.

Even above, when you complain about this, you use the opportunity to bash Adam (so you're trolling others even as you complain about what you think is trolling).

Anyways.... Merry Christmas.
DuncanBP
Santi
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 am

Re: Meng Village Baji

Postby willie on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:01 am

DuncanBP wrote:@willie

If someone is seen as a troll and thought to be closed-minded, based on their previous posts, even if they ask a genuine question it is unlikely that they'll be taken seriously.

Even above, when you complain about this, you use the opportunity to bash Adam (so you're trolling others even as you complain about what you think is trolling).

Anyways.... Merry Christmas.


Nope. I'm not bashing Adam, I like him and his work. In fact I was attacked here for defending him several times. The things that i'm discussing are just not part
of his style. I find it humorous just how much here is assumed.
willie
Wuji
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 am

Next

Return to Video Links

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest